Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-11-01, 12:42am

Question Is everything okay with lbsuppys

I put in a order back on the 15th October, but for some reason it still hasn't come and I'm getting a bit worried
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
as I can't seem to get a reply to my emails! I've now sent 4 emails and no response what so ever
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
anyone know if something is up with lbsupplys at the minute?
or do I need to just keep trying?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-11-01, 1:11am

I put an order in over a week ago and had no issues. Mind you, with international post, I am still waiting. Are you sure you emails are going through? Try a phone call.

Kym
Old 2007-11-01, 5:43am

When you have a problem with a vendor you should first try a phone call or PM to the vendor as well as email. Sometimes emails get eaten by Spam filters!

Then if your issue isn't resolved, resort to a thread. Their phone number is on the website: (Bottom of the home page and on the contact page):

ORDER PHONE: 541-874-3926

PM is LBSUPPLYS

They usually ship witing 3-4 days of getting an order (mine usually arrive within the same week I order) If I think it's late I don;t wait, I just call.

Quote:
I put in a order back on the 15th October, but for some reason it still hasn't come and I'm getting a bit worried
as I can't seem to get a reply to my emails! I've now sent 4 emails and no response what so ever
anyone know if something is up with lbsupplys at the minute?
or do I need to just keep trying?

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2007-11-01, 6:16am
Facebook addict

I would call them, they are very good at answering the phone and friendly people. Jon has been swamped with orders. Maybe something you ordered is on back order and he is waiting to ship when he receives it.

Oh, I see you are in the UK. I mailed some beads there a few weeks back and it took 2 weeks for them to arrive. The customer told me there was a postal strike going on.

Mini cc w/2, 5 lpm concentrators

Last edited by Hothead Beads; 2007-11-01 at 6:18am.
Old 2007-11-01, 6:24am
One of the Booger 7

i got an order from them the other day that took a little longer than i thought it should, but they were holding it for some of the new CiM colors that i had ordered -- still hadn't come in -- so instead of holding my order some more they sent it without that . . . and i'm glad they did because now i have new stuff to play with!

leslie

Old 2007-11-01, 7:26am

They are usually "faster than a speeding bullet" and have GREAT customer service. I just heard about them through a friend who took Robin Foster's class in Dallas and she said the class rocked and LB donated some great glass. She placed an order with them and got it lightening fast.
Old 2007-11-01, 1:06pm

I've used lbsupplys before and always been really pleased, I only started this thread because I was genuinely concerned something was wrong, obviously if something was wrong pestering them would have been unfair. I don't live in the US I don't really know where earthquakes and forest fires are causing most issues, I was trying to be considerate.

Please note I have received an email from lbsupplys my order was indeed dispatched late, but it is on its way.

Old 2007-11-01, 2:48pm

YAY Glad it's all straightened out! BTW I LOVE your quote of the month! LOL
Quote:
I've used lbsupplys before and always been really pleased, I only started this thread because I was genuinely concerned something was wrong, obviously if something was wrong pestering them would have been unfair. I don't live in the US I don't really know where earthquakes and forest fires are causing most issues, I was trying to be considerate.

Please note I have received an email from lbsupplys my order was indeed dispatched late, but it is on its way.

who have journeyed
and recovery!

:
Old 2007-11-02, 12:44am

Thanks its cool isn't it! I kept seeing some classic's in various threads and couldn't resist showcasing some of the best in my siggy.

Old 2007-11-13, 4:30pm
Janell

Default Notify of Shipping

Do they usually email you and tell you that they have shipped? I placed an order and called didnt get anyone and havent heard anything also. My paypal payment is completed also.
Old 2007-11-13, 4:55pm

Did you try phoning them?
Quote:
Do they usually email you and tell you that they have shipped? I placed an order and called didnt get anyone and havent heard anything also. My paypal payment is completed also.

who have journeyed
and recovery!

:
Old 2007-11-13, 5:28pm

Location: Im in Lawrenceburg TN .. about 1 1/2 south of Nashville

I woudnt worry about it . I placed an order last tue and by Thursday it was on my door step . no shipping notice

"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."*John Irving*

Old 2007-11-13, 6:02pm
Janell

Default Phone Call

Yes, I did call them and left a message as I said in my post. Artemis you seem awful quick to defend them, could that be because they sell your product for you? I have purchased from you directly and was pleased with your service and I have purchased from LBsupply for a while. Im just concerned I havent even had an email, and the money has been taken from my bank account. Once again all Im doing is reporting the news.
Old 2007-11-13, 7:04pm

Janell,
When people place orders with me I usually have a shipped or completed on their order on my website. I don't normally email the person that the order has shipped unless they contact me.
but like Jon, it is only "HIM" and "I" that run our business so we don't have "paid employees" that are able to do that for us. Some of the larger glass companies have someone who takes the order, someone that packs it. someone that sends out confirmation emails...etc. But when your a one person shop...it's hard to do.
I'm sure your package will be ready for you soon.
Jon is pretty much always on top of his game so I wouldn't worry about your order.
Give them a call however if it makes you feel better knowing that it went out. I'm sure he wouldn't mind

Irene

Old 2007-11-13, 8:18pm
frozen glass pimp

Hi Everyone, I am fine. I have 17 order here that where made the last two days that we are working on getting pulled and shipped.I did get two cals the last two days from Janell and I did PM you tonight.
My daughter and I where at the hospital all day yesterday as she had a very bad sprain ankle in PE at school and I was pulling orders today this is why I did not get the phone today went you called. Please if you call leave a message and I will call you back as fast as I can.

I do get behind at times as I am a dad and one man show with help from my wife. So please give me a little time to get back to all of you. I do like free labor if you would like to come and help out here.

Thank you for the support, Jon

and my new ebay listing

Email:

Order Phone: 541-733-4007
Old 2007-11-13, 8:32pm

Thank you Kim....I didn't respond to that question because Lynnie is dealing with enough as it is....
Thanks for saying it so politely!
Irene

Old 2007-11-13, 10:14pm
Janell

Default Everything is fine

I wished him good thoughts for his daughter and like I said I have never had a problem ordering from him thats why I thought it was unusual. We all have problems and I apologize. If I upset anyone Im sorry. I also run my own business and I know how hard it is. I have had a herniated disc since May and I own a bead store and sell glass also and do parttime work for a hospital. Plus I just moved and got married so my life has been turned upside down. So please forgive me if I hurt anyone, I didnt mean to. Have a great night.

Last edited by Janell; 2007-11-13 at 10:18pm.
Old 2007-11-13, 10:58pm
frozen glass pimp

Hey Janell. There is no need to apalogize to me or anyone else here you just ask a very good question to me. i would like to say thank you for the way you put it.

I wpouls like to tell everyone. ALL orders are pulled and ready to ship out tomorrow. These are the order that where placed the last two days. So my table is clean and ready fopr more orders.

Thank you,Jon
Quote:
I wished him good thoughts for his daughter and like I said I have never had a problem ordering from him thats why I thought it was unusual. We all have problems and I apologize. If I upset anyone Im sorry. I also run my own business and I know how hard it is. I have had a herniated disc since May and I own a bead store and sell glass also and do parttime work for a hospital. Plus I just moved and got married so my life has been turned upside down. So please forgive me if I hurt anyone, I didnt mean to. Have a great night.

and my new ebay listing

Email:

Order Phone: 541-733-4007
Old 2007-11-14, 1:02pm
Glass addict

Jon, I have an order from the 25th of October that I haven't heard anything on. I've left you two voicemails and emailed twice. Is that part of the ready-to-ship group?