Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2016-03-03, 8:26am

Default Stephanie Sersich at Beadcamp, April 5-9

This just came over my FB feed:

"Hey! There are two spots left in my Bead Camp, April 5th-9th in Nokomis, Florida. Wouldn't it be fun to be in sunny Florida next month, learning tricks and techniques, expanding your beadmaking skill-set? It's five days of bead-making, chatting and laughing in the sun, with new friends. I teach everything I know - production beads, focals and pendants, tons of decorative techniques, encasing-made-easy, and of course, we'll make Spiny Knotted Bracelets one night with your own lampwork beads and buttons.I hope you'll join us!"

https://www.beadcamp.com/stephanie-sersich-.html

I took this class last year, and it was an incredible experience. Stephanie is an excellent instructor, and I learned SO MUCH from her class, including techniques like off-mandrel work that I was able to translate into things like marble-making once I got home. The Beadcamp folks are also just a joy to work with, and everyone is so friendly. Y'all should sign up!