AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-02-09, 11:09am

Default Cynthia Tilker's Encased Dichroic Floral Tutorial Now Available

Hi everyone. I have completed a tutorial on Encased Florals with a Dichroic background, and surface decor.

It is 35 pages long, and has 75 pictures and lots of information about how I encase floral beads and tons of tips for making an encased bead.

The cost is $24.00. Here's a little sneak peek.

The link is below.

Thanks

Encased Dichroic Floral Tutorial

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glassactcc; 2010-02-09 at 6:19pm.
Old 2010-02-09, 11:17am
formerly JewelsByJenny

Oooh, I'm excited!! I need to save up for it first but it's top of my wish list!

Jenny

Old 2010-02-09, 11:35am

I have to wait to be paid before I order this one. Oh yes. That is going to be had soon.

Rose Leslie
Old 2010-02-09, 11:38am

oooooooooooOOOOOoooooooooo

Old 2010-02-09, 12:38pm

Thank you guys, for your interest

Old 2010-02-09, 2:32pm

Could you put some more up in your shop, Please! Pretty Please! Thank you!
Jen
Old 2010-02-09, 2:46pm

Yes, please list more. All I saw was the Keeper of the Thicket tutorial.

Old 2010-02-09, 3:12pm

I'm sorry. I just realized that I didn't finalize my edit. It's there now. I have been on this computer for hours. My brain is starting to glitch.

Thanks!

Old 2010-02-09, 3:14pm

Yay! I got mine. Thanks Cynthia!

Old 2010-02-09, 3:26pm

Thank you so much Rachel

Old 2010-02-09, 3:53pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Hi Cynthia. I very interested in purchasing your tutorial. How much do you go into information about using and applying dichro. I've had nothing but horrible experience with scumming and burning dichro. I've read lots and tried so many different things. If you could let me know. I'm not asking to give info away that is in the tut, just want to know if you cover this.

Thanks,

Old 2010-02-09, 4:04pm

There is a complete section that explains how I handle and apply the dichro. It is is also gone over again, during the instructions for the actual making of the bead. And of course, if you do purchase any of my tut's, you will have access to me. Any questions or issues you might have, I will try to help. There is a lot of information in this tutorial. There is also an encasement section that explains how I encase. Really much more than just making the bead.

Old 2010-02-09, 6:10pm

Honey you need to fill up your Etsy store again!!!!

oops never mind I must have hit the wrong link!!!

Do you smell something burning, or is it just me??

Last edited by dgg112; 2010-02-09 at 6:16pm.
Old 2010-02-09, 6:12pm

ACK...I know. It's full now. I have been having technical difficulties, but thanks to my smart daughter, it is up and running.

Old 2010-02-09, 6:19pm

minus 1!!!
Thank goodness for our smart children, I would have never got my iphone programed without my son!!! lol

Old 2010-02-09, 6:25pm

Oh your not kidding. I have two boys and a girl. Thank GOD they are all smart

Thank you so much for purchasing the tut. I hope you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgg112 View Post
minus 1!!!
Thank goodness for our smart children, I would have never got my iphone programed without my son!!! lol

Old 2010-02-09, 6:26pm

I edited the original post to show some of the important pages so you all know what it contains, and what supplies you will need.

Old 2010-02-09, 8:26pm

I just ordered mine...Yeah!!! I loved being in your class, and I know I will enjoy haveing this tutorial! Mary

Love like you never have been hurt.
Old 2010-02-09, 8:31pm

Thank you so much Mary I hope you enjoy it!

Old 2010-02-10, 4:58am
Knob Creek Glass

Yeah! See you soon in Indiana. Looking forward to it.
Old 2010-02-10, 7:44am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Congrats Cynthia, i will def. purchase mine asap!

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-02-10, 8:16am

Thanks guys. See you in Indiana Barbara. It's right around the corner.

Old 2010-02-10, 9:59am

I had to have it. I have the other one too but I have been wanting to see this for a while. I think I even mentioned it to Cynthia at one point and she said she was considering it so I am glad that she did it. The first tutorial was great. I can't wait to dig in to this one!

Old 2010-02-11, 10:41am

I would like to know if everyone is happy with the tutorial. Any issues or comments would be welcomed. In other words, how's everyone doin'. Gimmie some feedback.

Old 2010-02-11, 4:01pm

I have both of your tutorials and they are both great!!! I think the only thing that would make this one better is if you sent me the bead that was made in the tutorial, after all it's such an ugly bead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

I still look at my little keepers and marvel that I was able to make them!!!!

Old 2010-02-12, 8:27am

Oh damn Debbie, I knew I forgot something. You know, the flowers in the bead in the tutorial was made with a color that I'm not too fond of. I forgot that when I picked up that color to use. Are you sure you still want it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgg112 View Post
I have both of your tutorials and they are both great!!! I think the only thing that would make this one better is if you sent me the bead that was made in the tutorial, after all it's such an ugly bead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

I still look at my little keepers and marvel that I was able to make them!!!!

Old 2010-02-12, 9:43am

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassactcc View Post
Oh damn Debbie, I knew I forgot something. You know, the flowers in the bead in the tutorial was made with a color that I'm not too fond of. I forgot that when I picked up that color to use. Are you sure you still want it?
It would be a burden for sure!!!! LOLOLOL

Old 2010-02-22, 6:21pm

Just ordered !

Old 2010-02-22, 8:14pm

Oh, thank you Ellen. I better go and send it to you. It's on my other computer.

I would love to see any beads anyone has made

Old 2010-02-25, 6:11am

FANTASTIC Tutorial ! Thank you !