No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-03-22, 9:48am
Gimme that silver glass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simvet02 View Post
Just bought mine this morning, waiting for it to show up in mail now. Really excited about reading it. I'll have plenty of time to study it as my kiln died Sunday and I have to wait for a part to get here before I can torch again. Wouldn't you just know it.
It should be there Jan, I remember sending it . So sorry about your kiln!

That already looks great Pat, well done!!! And yes, even I have some broken bead release every now and then *sigh*.

Oh and Joan, I re-send it to you, hope it opens now?

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Troll Lover; 2010-03-22 at 9:50am.
Old 2010-03-22, 10:53am
Lover of all things color

Thanks Anouk, I got it. I've read through it and it's amazing. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2010-03-22, 11:21am
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Yipppeee! It worked on the second try!! Thanks, Anouk! I can't wait to get home and make a giant mess, I'm sure, trying to attempt it! Thank you again for sharing your beautiful bead's and techniques with us

The Victorian Style Floral available now!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!
Old 2010-03-22, 11:45am

Waiting anxiously for mine!
Old 2010-03-22, 12:11pm
Gimme that silver glass!

And everything has been sent again. Lisa, I'll re-send it to you too!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2010-03-22, 12:19pm

I got mine, and it came quick and with very good quality pics! Thanks Anouk!!!
Old 2010-03-22, 1:03pm

Anouk - I have just read the entire tutorial and must congratulate you on doing a fantastic job!!! Your instructions are great and your bead pictures are very inspirational. I can see why it would have taken a long time to prepare the tutorial. Thank you for sharing your techniques!

Old 2010-03-22, 2:00pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Thank you Kellie and Lisa , that means a lot to me!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2010-03-23, 4:54am
Noobie

I love it..thanks
Old 2010-03-23, 10:32am
Gimme that silver glass!

Thanks Pat & Cherie ! Can't wait to see all the results! Some beadmakers here in the Netherlands have been very busy already . I could ask them to show their results here as well?

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2010-03-23, 12:03pm
Noobie

That would be cool Anouk...or post a link to where they are showing there beads...pics are universal..
Old 2010-03-23, 1:10pm
thecoralcat

Jeeps Anouk!!! I just finished reading your tutorial today and OMG! The section on how to make the murrini was worth the purchase price alone, not to mention the wealth of info embedded in the wonderfully written and photographed tutorial. As if that weren't enough there is also a tut on making and using the elusive silver glass stringer!!!! This is three tutorials - plus priceless tips and tricks on difficult to find techniques! I have to say that this tutorial is an absolutely incredible value!!! Thank you so very much!! Cheers!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Old 2010-03-23, 2:26pm

ooh just found this...

Old 2010-03-23, 3:33pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Joan you make me blush , thank you !!!

And I'm not sure if this board allows you to view pictures without being a member?
http://glashobby.forumup.nl/viewtopi...orum=glashobby
http://glashobby.forumup.nl/viewtopi...orum=glashobby

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2010-03-24, 2:09am

Great tut!

I made this one after reading the tutorial:

Old 2010-03-24, 2:14am
Tassie Devil

Just ordered it! I'm fascinated to see how this is done!

Today, right now, is a gift - that's why they call it the present!

Old 2010-03-24, 4:20am
thecoralcat

Wow! Cocobeads! That is a wonderful lentil!! I can't wait for this weekend when I can give it a try -

NEW TUTORIAL!
Old 2010-03-24, 9:33pm
Burning through glass

Wow Anouk, this looks really amazing!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2010-03-24, 10:25pm
Focus?

Just ordered mine! I'm so excited. I'll be at my torch this weekend playing

A-62

Old 2010-03-24, 11:06pm

Cocobeads, that is one gorgeous bead!!
Old 2010-03-25, 1:49am
Tassie Devil

That is a very clever technique! Not sure I am clever enough to do it, but I'll have a go.

Today, right now, is a gift - that's why they call it the present!

Old 2010-03-26, 10:09am
Dancing Moon Shadows

Well, I just bit the bullet and bought ALL THREE of your tutorials Anouk! You are TERRIBLE on my glass budget! (hehehehe!)

Can't wait to try them out!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2010-03-27, 9:27am
Gimme that silver glass!

LOL Andréa, I'd almost say sorry . Hope you like them!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2010-03-27, 9:45am
Happy in AZ

I just ordered mine. Thank you for putting this tutorial together for us.

Old 2010-03-27, 11:06am
Gimme that silver glass!

Thanks Nancy, it has been sent to you!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2010-03-29, 2:46pm
Adrian

Anouk, i ordered my tut last night and haven't yet received it.. my torch is hot and i am looking forward to making one! thanks, adrian
Old 2010-03-29, 10:15pm

Anouk lives in the Netherlands, so there is a major time difference. It is now 7 o'clock in the morning in our country.

|
Old 2010-03-31, 9:45pm
Dangerous Woman

I tried this the other day. I need more practice. I totally burned up the clear and made a huge honking bead! But I learned a bit and am sure the next one will be much better.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2010-04-01, 7:42am

Just a quick question on this. I can't do a lot of the striking glass until my cricket torch comes in and am currently using a hot head. Can I do this technique with regular glass and not the silver glasses?

Old 2010-04-01, 9:21am
Princess Odd . . . lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRiverJewelry View Post
Just a quick question on this. I can't do a lot of the striking glass until my cricket torch comes in and am currently using a hot head. Can I do this technique with regular glass and not the silver glasses?
On the supply list page of her tutorial that you can see in her Etsy store, it only shows reducing silver glasses as being used for this tutorial. Reduction glass works very well on the HH, so I'm sure you would be able to use a reduction silver glass and achieve the effect on your current torch. I don't know about using regular glass or not, but thought I would at least address part of your issue. Hope this helps.