AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-09-15, 10:00am

Default New!! Dragonfly Tutorial Now Available!

Well, it's FINALLY done! This tutorial is full of great step by step photos and loads of detailed instructions on how I create my dragonfly beads. Now available in my Etsy store.... I hope you enjoy it!!

Happy Beading!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-15, 10:52am

Kerri - How exciting!!!! I just placed an order.

Old 2009-09-15, 1:01pm

Thank you, Lisa!

I hope you enjoy it and that you will post some photos of your dragonfly beads!

Old 2009-09-15, 1:10pm

I just read it through and it is an awesome tutorial. The detail in your descriptions and photos couldn't be better. Congratulations and thanks again!

Old 2009-09-15, 2:27pm
Who me?

Pout, Lisa has her tut already and I paid before she even posted in this thread. I know you must have a bunch of orders and are getting to them, so I'll just pout til it arrives.
Old 2009-09-15, 3:40pm

Old 2009-09-15, 3:44pm
Who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaF View Post
That's just cruel.

Checking mail every 3o minutes or so...........
Old 2009-09-15, 4:02pm

Sorry Linda. I couldn't resist.

Old 2009-09-15, 4:08pm
"Maybe it's a tumor"

how long until you get it after you paypal?
Old 2009-09-15, 4:17pm
Who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaF View Post
Sorry Linda. I couldn't resist.
That's okay, Lisa - I'd be gloating too.
Old 2009-09-15, 11:22pm
Beadmaking.nl

Ok.... also I have ordered this one for my tutorial collection. I just cant resist tutorials and this one looks very great.

Old 2009-09-16, 12:28am
The Brighter the Better!

Oooo! SO excited, just placed my order but I think that you may need to reload your shop of this tut...I bought the last one of that entry,

Cheers

Jenny

Old 2009-09-16, 7:17am

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the tutorial! Lisa, sorry there was a problem in getting your tutorial, I forgot to check this thread yesterday and didn't realize you hadn't received it until you pm'd me. I just pm'd you back and you should have it in your inbox.

Hi Jenny! Thanks for letting me know! There are now lots of copies for everyone!

Old 2009-09-16, 7:26am
Tweedle Dumb

Default Great TUT!

I got mine last night and read thru it quickly, and OHHH MY, the way you photograph and discribe the process give me hope that I might be able to acutally do SOME detail work. You simplified a painstaking process, those that have the tut know what I mean You did a great job! Detail and I don't normally get along, but I honestly can't wait to give this one a go. If I don't have any hair left by the end of the week we will all know why.... Jamie tried to do detail work!

<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2009-09-16, 7:56am

Oh I want this but I have to wait! ((((((Sigh!))))))) Its beautiful!

My Facebook
Old 2009-09-16, 12:28pm
Mary Lockwood

Well I couldn't resist...just picked one up at etsy. Can't wait to read it!

~~Mary

Old 2009-09-16, 1:20pm

oooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! off to order! LOVE your dragonflies (although I suspect I would be far better off just buying yours - I haven't had much luck with the scrollwork yet...
Old 2009-09-16, 2:07pm
Mary Lockwood

Wow, this tutorial is beautifully done, very clear and delivered to my email faster than my paypal receipt for the payment. LOL

Thanks very much!! I can't wait to make some dragonflies. I also love how printer-friendly it is without skimping on style. It looks beautiful without taking three ink cartridges to print it.

Well done, Kerri!!!! Thanks for sharing.
~~Mary

Old 2009-09-16, 8:57pm

I bought mine through Etsy yesterday evening and still don't have it? I see everyone else has recieved theirs pronto. Guess I need to pm Kerri to see what's up...

Sadie

Old 2009-09-16, 10:09pm

Thanks to Kerri for such prompt service and sorting me out! What a wonderful lady she is! Talented and well ... maybe I should be her when I grow up!

Old 2009-09-18, 7:35am

Hi Sadie! Glad we sorted it out!

If anyone else has problems downloading (or receiving) their tutorials, just pm or convo me and I'll get right on it! I've had a few people get theirs stuck in their spam filters and some got lost in the ether so if yours has gone astray let me know and I'll take care of it asap.

Now fire up those torches, ladies, and have a great day!!

Old 2009-09-29, 12:28pm

Thanks Kerri for the beautiful tut I just ordered. Its so easy to follow instructions and the pictures are outstanding.Your tut is awesome just like your beads!!!!!
This is one tut you cann't live without!!!!
Janet

p.s. I cann't wait for the Honey Bee one. Hope its next!!!!!
Old 2009-11-30, 10:14pm

Thanks Janet!

The Honeybee Tut will be available in mid-December! Stay tuned for updates!

Kerri

Old 2013-03-08, 9:45pm

Smile

Thanks for this great tutorial, Kerri! I actually thought I already had it but couldn't find it - I have all your other tutorials, and they are wonderful too!
I look forward to spending a good part of the day tomorrow working on this tutorial, especially since the weather will be a bit warmer.
Old 2013-03-09, 7:12am
Queen Bee

I agree, Kerri's dragonflies are stunning and her tutorials are fabulous

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2013-03-10, 10:19am

And I'm waiting. taptaptap

You talked me into it.
Old 2013-05-28, 9:06am

These are my first 2. Kinda look like butterflies or just flies.
Attached Images

Old 2016-12-20, 7:38pm

Love this tutorial. Superior techniques.

Would never buy another tutorial that simply changes the base and use of colored glass and claim to be it's own. And no, it's not a compliment to your work. It's a theft of your work.

Old 2016-12-21, 3:18pm
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sislonski View Post
Love this tutorial. Superior techniques.

Would never buy another tutorial that simply changes the base and use of colored glass and claim to be it's own. And no, it's not a compliment to your work. It's a theft of your work.
I agree, it is theft, and right at Christmas, too.
Old 2016-12-21, 3:24pm

This tutorial is in my need-to-buy list.