Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-09-26, 11:42pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thanks Lydia,
It is so much fun to make them!

I made a nice pendant of the last bead, will make a pic later today

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2008-09-27, 5:46am

Wonderul, Chrissy! I can't wait to see it!

Old 2008-10-02, 10:09am
Beadmaking.nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
Not half as pretty as yours but so much fun to make! Thank you for sharing your wonderfull skills
How dare you to say that, they are gourgious!

Old 2008-10-05, 4:05pm
It's all good.

Just ordered it, can't wait.. Everyone's beads are lovely!

Old 2008-10-16, 11:14am
NW Oregon

Thank you Lydia, for your tutorial. I had fun with this. I had to translate the colors to Bullseye Glass and it still worked out just fine. I hope to find ways to incorporate some of these techniques into my own style but here are the ones I made from the tutorial. When I hold them in my hand they look like "jewels".

Jennifer
Highland Beads
Old 2008-10-16, 2:19pm

Oooooh Jennifer, those are pretty. I've just gotten this tut and will need to do a "tranlation" to BE as well.
Old 2008-10-17, 12:36am

Thanks Lydia fore the wonderful tutorials!!!
I have many fun with this technique.

THANK YOU!

Best wishes
Conny

|
|
Old 2008-10-17, 10:59am
formerly JewelsByJenny

Conny those are beautiful, the first is my favorite!

Jenny

Old 2008-10-17, 1:54pm

Jenny, Thank you so much fore your nice comments

Best wishes
Conny

|
|
Old 2008-10-20, 1:03pm

Conny your beads are beautiful! I really like the last one!
Old 2008-10-24, 4:27pm

WOW!! You guys are doing such fantastic work!!! Thanks for taking the time to post your beautiful pictures!

Old 2008-10-25, 6:39am

Here's my first attempt, already posted in the S&T a few days ago. Used different colors than Lydia suggested since I didn't have all the suggested colors. Excuse the bad bead ends! This is CIM Dirty Martini and Rocio's Van Gogh for the flowers. Lydia, thank you for such a fabulous tutorial - very detailed and easy to follow!

Angela Kane

-One of a kind boro frit blends!
Old 2009-01-02, 8:26pm

Lydia,
I bought your tutorial while on sale, what a beautiful job you did with it!!
Thanks, Cindy