Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-10-25, 8:31pm

Default Tutorial for Crystal Criss-Cross Bling Ring !

I have been making these rings for the past year and they have been selling very well for me ! Selling at $40. they are a huge money maker/eye catcher at Shows and don't take very long to make. (I am usually making these at show, customer love to watch!)

Materials needed:
Wire - 22 gauge Square Sterling Silver Soft = 18 inches
- 22 gauge Square Gold filled Soft = 9 ½ inches
- 21 gauge Half-round Sterling OR Gold-fill = 3 inches
- 3-4 inch piece of scrap wire, preferably 18 gauge
Crystals - 4 mm - 6 needed, or you may use less. You may also use pearls, or what ever
you prefer.

So, I thought I would pass these on in the way of a Tutorial. I will have it up on Etsy tomorrow for $9.50, if there is any interest !

Thanks !! Lorraine
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-10-25, 11:56pm

I would love to see a picture of the top of the ring

Old 2009-10-26, 7:41am

Here are some colors, top showing the tops. I have made some as Family/Mother/Daghter rings too, some with only 4 or 5 crystals.

The Tutorial is getting "Trialed" by my daughter right now .... so hopefully be available later today !
Attached Images

~~

Old 2009-10-26, 8:46am

Tutorial is now up on my ETSY !
~~

Old 2009-10-31, 11:37pm

Lovely beads Lorraine, good luck with your tutorial!

Old 2009-11-01, 9:19pm

Thanks Sheri ! I really enjoy making these rings, and have been such good sellers ... gotta love that !
~~

Old 2009-12-01, 6:02am
Dangerous Woman

Can a wire wrapping beginner do this?

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-12-01, 9:14am

Hi Nancy, I would say a beginner can do this. Actually when I sent it to my daughter, kit n'all, she didn't have any problems. That was her first intro to any wire work ...ended up having to make a couple more for her co-workers.

The Tutorial covers each step, using your fingers mostly, to manipulate the wire where you want it. I'm online all the time, for q/a !

Thanks for the inquire ! Lorraine
~~

Old 2009-12-01, 9:26am
Dangerous Woman

OK got it.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-12-01, 9:37am

Thanks Nancy, enjoy !
~~