Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-02-22, 9:05am
Wooohooo,GS!

Hi everyone! Just back from Florida teaching at Dr Meow's, what a blast! GREAT students, venue and company! The first 2 days were full with 8, the shell class had 7, it was so much fun, meeting some great new folks too!

It was freezing the first few days but I was teaching anyway, when we were done the sun came out, it was 65 and we went to a couple art galleries and the beach, woohoo! We went in waist deep in the ocean finding killer shells for me to make in glass, it was SO warm, wonderful and refreshing! Ahhhhhhhhh.......
Thanks Doretha and David for such a wonderful time!

I had another student starting yesterday through Wed so will get back on here this weekend and update everyone on GS news.

Have a glorious week everyone....with this sunshine coming home and a great student/friend for 4 days it will be a blast here too!

Hugs deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-03-01, 5:14pm
Frustrated Artist

One more month, one more month then I can start uncrossing things LOL

Old 2010-04-02, 12:39am
Frustrated Artist

is today the day?

Old 2010-04-02, 10:14am

It's supposed to be, according to the website!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

Old 2010-04-02, 1:56pm

Getting accepted would be a great easter present... *wink wink*

Knight 7 port Little Dragon w/ Extreme Oxygen EX-15
Old 2010-04-02, 1:56pm
LFCookie

I'm going to miss out on all the fun, I'm so bummed!
Old 2010-04-03, 9:57am

Bet there are lots of people with crossed fingers, crossed eyes and tapping impatient feet! A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N.......................

Old 2010-04-03, 5:37pm
Light My Torch

has anyone gotten e-mail yet?

Old 2010-04-03, 5:41pm

Not yet.... I don't think.... Deb is just keeping us in suspence until midnight... lol..

Old 2010-04-03, 10:26pm

im an east coaster... i need sleep lol

Knight 7 port Little Dragon w/ Extreme Oxygen EX-15
Old 2010-04-04, 1:25am
Frustrated Artist

OK, I have kept everything crossed so long my eyeballs are floating. If we don't find out soon I am gonna float away..........

Old 2010-04-04, 4:44am

Not yet....

Old 2010-04-04, 6:00am

Still waiting.....
Bated breath stressed.
Joan
Old 2010-04-04, 6:11am
Always with a smile!

none here

) and
)
Old 2010-04-04, 8:05am
Critter Mom

No news here either...maybe we'll hear something later today.

Old 2010-04-04, 8:04pm

Glad I saw this thread today. Just assumed that I didn't get in since no email was received--but it appears no one knows yet. So fingers and toes still crossed.
Old 2010-04-05, 10:00am
Light My Torch

any updates yet?

Old 2010-04-05, 2:50pm
Frustrated Artist

Am I the only one starting to get a little worried about Deb?

Old 2010-04-05, 3:32pm
Always with a smile!

I've pm'd her and not heard back, and yes, I'm concerned. Hopefully all is well. Don't give up yet folks.

) and
)
Old 2010-04-05, 4:30pm
Beyond Cloud 9!

Deb returned an email to me saying she was in Vegas until the 16th. She sounded fine, but very busy. She said she will post when she returns.

Old 2010-04-05, 4:36pm
Always with a smile!

Thanks Lisa,
I was getting worried. So, everyone hang on. Looks like a small delay. Deb's on her own to do this and with the Vegas Show and teaching schedule I bet it got away from her.
Hang in there

) and
)
Old 2010-04-05, 5:16pm
I'm meeeeelting

I was starting to worry about her, too, and about GS, but it's my understanding from emails that I've exchanged with Lisa that Deb told her she won't get have the rest of the stuff up on the website until the end of the month, so it sounds to me like she's just busy and behind schedule.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2010-04-05, 7:38pm

I'll be seeing her in Vegas, and will have my 'puter with me, so will post if she tells me anything new.

Old 2010-04-07, 7:48pm

Talked to Deb today and she's been crazy busy and hadn't looked here lately. She thought she had posted the date for notification was May 2nd - not April 2nd. It's corrected on her website now, and she's really sorry if anyone was upset - or worried about her (she appreciates everyone's concern). So - now we wait again, but only a few more weeks .

Old 2010-04-07, 11:22pm
I'm meeeeelting

Thanks for the update, Melody. I hope you're having an awesome time in Vegas.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2010-04-08, 6:00am

Thanks for the update. Give Deb a big hug for us. Oh, and have her give you a big hug as well. Wish we were in Vegas with you all.

Old 2010-04-25, 12:11am

OMG!!! Have you seen the newest classes that have been listed on the site. This looks like the best year yet

Old 2010-04-25, 12:54am
I'm meeeeelting

Sweeeeeeet!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2010-04-25, 6:36am
Master Procrastinator

Definitely worth the wait to see all these fab classes!!!

Old 2010-04-25, 11:11am
Beyond Cloud 9!

It's going to be sooo hard to choose.