Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-08-20, 1:38pm

Default Tested CiM Trade Winds (WOW) and Aloe Juice

I love Trade Winds even more than Leaky Pen!! Hope I can snatch some up when it comes out next month.

Blogged about my tests here:
http://coloraddictionblog.blogspot.c...winds-ltd.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-08-20, 4:17pm

Beautiful!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-08-20, 8:24pm
Avada Kedavra

Wow Cool! Leaky Pen is one of my faves, I hope they decide to add Trade Winds to their official list of colours as it looks great.

Last edited by Metamorphi; 2013-08-20 at 8:36pm.
Old 2013-08-20, 10:44pm
Naysayer

^yes this! I've wanted a not so dark version of Leaky forever now.
Old 2013-08-21, 12:44am

I just read this whole thread expecting something about acid reflux.

Oh, the green glass is Aloe Juice...
Old 2013-08-21, 4:52am
sunscreen me baby

I love Aloe Juice and now I'm going to 'need' trade winds too. The colors in this set are just gorgeous Kandice. Thanks for the review. You keep me shopping

~

Old 2013-08-21, 5:02am
More ideas than talent

I saw your pics, then checked out your etsy, and you were cleaned out of the beads. Seems everyone has good taste!

I keep trying to remind myself I have plenty of glass to work with, plus it may be a few more months before my torch is set back up again...

Old 2013-08-21, 8:45am

I love this color Kandice!!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2013-08-22, 8:07am

Beautiful beads! Love the colors

"Good judgment comes from experience.. Which, unfortunately, comes from bad judgment."

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.”
Old 2013-08-22, 10:11am

Thanks guys - glad you like it! I am definitely buying some of each color next month when Trade Winds comes out. I'm really happy with the plethora of blues and greens that CiM keeps making. I wish they could do a really great opaque purple, though!

Old 2013-08-23, 12:56am
Slogan Challenged...

Moooooooore purple!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-08-23, 4:17am

Just love that Trade Winds! Beautiful beads btw.