Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2006-01-03, 10:42am

Default Class Craft & Bead Expo

This show is at the end of March, in Las Vegas, Nevada. A while back someone noticed that the Glass Craft and Bead Expo web site didn't seem to have any BEAD exhibitors. In fact, they have lots of great bead vendors and all sorts of hot glass classes. FINALLY, the website has been amended to show all the bead vendors (yours truly included) and they have recently posted the catalog of classes. All of this can be found at www.glasscraftexpo.com There are several posters to this Board (yes, including me) teaching at this show and since it is in a brand new venue in Las Vegas it should be even bigger and better than ever. I would be happy to answer any questions and I'm sure other on this forum can help as well. Happy New Year, Jeri
Old 2006-01-13, 2:51pm
Aquarian Artist

I'm so glad you posted this because I was looking at the website a few weeks ago deciding if I wanted to go (any excuse to go to Vegas ), but it didn't look as bead oriented as last years. So, Woo Hoo, we're going to Vegas!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature" - Frank Lloyd Wright
Old 2006-01-13, 4:42pm
San Diego Toni

I'm going too - I already have my room. I haven't picked a class yet though....there's A LOT to choose from. I should probably pick soon though, since they are small and will start filling up, if they haven't already.

Would be great to meet some other LE members there - so let's!

Toni
Old 2006-01-14, 2:31pm

I'll be there. Have my own booth this year. Great show, I've been doing it for around 7 years now. It gets bigger and bigger every year.
Geneva
West of The Moon
Old 2006-01-17, 3:17pm
bug freak -> glass freak

Yes, come to Vegas!! I had a great time there last year, and am teaching a two day class this year... we're gonna have fun!!

Check out my website!

Old 2006-01-19, 10:31am
ManBearPig

We're trying to decide if we can make it out there. My girlfriend wants us to get married while we're there...

Old 2006-01-21, 9:16pm
Booyarashaka

I think we're going ... to early to call but ... < crosses fingers > and hello redeye!

"Temet Nosce"

Old 2006-01-21, 9:16pm

Be careful dude, that is what happened to me at Tahoe.

Still, it has been almost 18 years now, and all of the people I know who had big expensive weddings are divorced, and all of the people I know who got married in Tahoe, or Vegas are still married.

Eric
Old 2006-01-21, 9:24pm
Booyarashaka

Best thing to ever happen to ya Chad , IF she's the one

"Temet Nosce"

Old 2006-01-23, 12:13pm
San Diego Toni

Hey Chad -

Devin and I got married in Vegas 4 1/2 years ago - best decision we ever made!!

Hope to see you there
Toni
Old 2006-01-25, 4:10pm

Wow it looks very BIG!! Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2006-01-26, 11:23am
KILN BUILDIN FOOL

we are always there.Deb will be teaching a soft glass fish class this year along with dragons in boro.Its realy a great show,lots of stuff you can spend your $$$$on.Its at a new hotel this year on the strip I think.Come and have some fun.

Mike

When you tell lie's about someone, well you get what you get.
Old 2006-02-06, 5:58pm

I got an update today, and although some lampworking classes are sold out, there is still room in a few. On Saturday I am teaching a class for beginners or intermediates that still has room and includes a minor or mini-cc torch set up in the materials fee. In this class students learn all about setting up, maintaining and using a dual fuel torch. We explain regulators, different plumbing connections and, of course, we make beads!! Then you take your new torch home with you! If you were contemplating buying a torch, this is a great low-stress way to take the first step. Plus, there are plenty of vendors at this show for tools, glass etc. The classes are linked from the home page, www.glasscraftexpo.com so check it out if you are on the fence about coming! Jeri
Old 2006-04-15, 1:45am

I went last year and the year before.. Took a class from Deb and it was amazing and so hooked me.. Just took me a while to get set up. The next year it was Jeri's class (was way so much fun) and I was very very NOT happy to not be able to go this year... now I don't know what I will do for my class fix this year.

Facebook

Blogger