AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2006-05-23, 9:25pm

Default Art on the Island, Portland, OR - June 17!

Hello! Yes, I'm new here and wanted to invite all of you to a new show in Portland, OR! We hope it will become an annual event! We are offerring free goodie bags at the door and refreshments, also. It will be from 10am - 5pm and the local fruit farms will be vending that day on the island, so fresh fruit and handcrafted goodies, too! Yay!

The show is entirely for handcrafted items from all over the country. We have made so many connections through Etsy that we are hosting at least 2 consignment booths, plus we've filled the hall that we've rented for the event! So, it's really going to be a fun day for everyone. Come and meet some local artisans, buy some handcrafted items and fresh fruit!

The Art on the Island link is: www.triplelle.com/faire

Hope to see you there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Turn on the torch and beautify your world today!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sheri Cannon

Old 2006-06-14, 9:57am

This sound pretty interesing ...

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2006-06-19, 12:16pm

I gew up in Portland, OR - which Island are they referring to? Ahhhhh - never mind - LOL Sauvie Island - which is normally an industrial area. i totally forgot about it. Wish I could have been there!

Old 2006-06-19, 12:18pm

Bummer. I missed this.

I think the island she is referring to is Sauvie Island.

Old 2006-06-19, 12:32pm
Entropy increasing....

Sauvie Island isn't an industrial area. It's a farming area. You have to drive through the industrial area of Portland to get there, but it's very rural. It's very pretty there. There's a pumpkin patch place there that used to sell our candles.