LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2013-02-19, 3:40pm

Default Hydrangea Flower Beads by Patsy Evins

Hi everyone! New Update...

I just wanted to let you know that you can NOW BUY my NEW 4 Hydrangea Flower Beads, Tutorial 104!!!

Click on this Link below to go my list of tutorials and check it out:

http://www.patsyevinsstudio.com/tutorials.php

I'm excited to share with you my personal secrets to how I create my gorgeous, lifelike Hydrangea flowers!

It's all in my newest tutorial, "4 Gorgeous Hydrangea Beads, Tutorial 104"!!

What will you receive in Tutorial 104???
  • 4 Fabulous Hydrangea bead tutorials… each one a beautiful flower and a wealth of my secrets, tips & lampworking knowledge!
  • STEP BY STEP detailed & easy to understand instructions that tell you how to do each hydrangea bead!
  • Tons of elaborate photos to help you visually follow along with me as I do each step in the tutorials.
You will start with a simple, yet gorgeous hydrangea bead that could easily become a bread & butter bead, and then advance into more complex and challenging sculptural hydrangea beads with each new tutorial.

Who'll enjoy Tutorial 104???
  • Tutorial 104 is ideal for lampworkers who want to start learning how to do more sculptural & complicated beads.
  • It is also challenging enough for more experienced lampworkers to push their artistic abilities with each bead tutorial.

If you have my Tutorial 101-103... Tutorial 104 is the icing on the cake!

Patsy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!

Last edited by patsy evins; 2013-07-29 at 9:34pm. Reason: changed information
Old 2013-02-19, 5:22pm

Looking forward to purchasing this tutorial. Hope it is ready soon

Old 2013-02-19, 5:36pm
Spring is coming, right?

I checked out your website and signed up for a notification of when you release this new tutorial. Beautiful work!

Jocelyn

Old 2013-02-19, 5:50pm

Thanks! I'm almost finished!

|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!
Old 2013-02-19, 8:42pm

I have admired your work, and look forward to this tut. Thanks

Love like you never have been hurt.
Old 2013-03-01, 11:19am

Default Awesome tutorial!

I was privileged to get a sneak peek at Patsy's new hydrangea tutorial and all I can say is...this is the one you've all been waiting for! Patsy really outdid herself this time.

One thing I really love about this tutorial is that she shows four different variations of flower placement so that each bead is slightly different. By the time you read through the tutorial you really have a thorough understanding of how the flowers are made and all of the variations that are possible.

Thanks Patsy for the sneak peek!

Old 2013-03-02, 4:40pm

It looks awesome!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-03-02, 5:53pm

It is awesome. I am so happy with this tutorial. I hope thier is another one.

Old 2013-03-14, 7:21pm

The BEST tutorial ever!!! All I can say is BUY IT! So many techniques and incredible pictures~ Well done Patsy!
Old 2013-03-19, 12:08pm

Glad ya'll are enjoying the tut! I think there is enough ways to make hydrangeas in this tut to keep you busy creating hydrangeas for a long time.

|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!
Old 2013-03-28, 3:49pm
Adrian

Got my tut this morning. Wow! Great Job and very informative, and pictures are very clear. i can't wait to start.
adrian
Old 2013-04-01, 1:23pm

Thanks Adrian... let me know how you do... send some photos!

|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!

Tags
lampwork bead tutorial, lampwork beads, lampwork flower beads, lampwork tutorial