Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2007-04-13, 12:09pm

Default looking for studio space to rent downtown toronto

hi to everyone,
please help!
i am Lucie Weir,glass artist in downtown Toronto.(lunacy hot glass studio)
my building is closing down and everybody got evicted,i only have couple of months to find a new space.
and because of nature of what we do it is been impossible to find new run down building where land lord does not care about the kiln,floor,and flames...
was wondering in anybody had any ideas to help me out,frustration is overgrowing me...
(cant really afford anything more than $750,and need at least 400 square feet)
any ideas?
lucie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-04-14, 6:49pm
state-eternal change

What about distillery? Amy Johnson's there...

Old 2007-04-14, 7:15pm

Have you checked with other lampworkers there, like www.beadfx.com ? or the Canadian Lampworkers Forum? http://www.canadianlampworkforum.com/forum/

J.
"Hatred is never ended by hatred but by love, and a misunderstanding is never ended by argument but by tact, diplomacy, conciliation, and a sympathetic desire to see the other person's viewpoint." ~The Buddha | “We are all humans and none of us is more human than the other.” Romeo Dallaire "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." ~ Rev.Jesse Jackson]
Old 2007-04-14, 8:35pm
Mr. Cellophane

Hey Lucie,
Give me a call. My e-mails aren't getting to you and Bead and Button is coming up soon!!
Give Amy a call I am sure you could work at her studio.
See you soon.
Libby

Libby