Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-12-03, 6:50pm
Salt Box Beads

Default Any sales on controllers?

I am afraid I need to buy a new stand alone controller.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I need 4 different ramping and soaking programs, I want very simple to use. I am leaning towards the Bartlett 3K Kiln controller. I

If there are any sales out there on controllers I would love to hear about it.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank-you
Old 2009-12-03, 7:13pm

Well, you could buy yourself some gift certificates at Arrow Springs during their sale right now - buy $100, get an additional $20 after Christmas, no limit. Then buy it at the end of the month when all the certs are valid.

You could also contact Mike from Glasshive and see what he could do for you.

Good luck!

-Diane

My Facebook business page:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Bobcat or Carlisle Lucio on an Integra 10
(and sometimes I pull out my HotHead!)

Last edited by Diane (clarus); 2009-12-03 at 7:16pm. Reason: added info
Old 2009-12-03, 9:48pm
Salt Box Beads

Thank-you Diane! I will check into it.
Old 2009-12-03, 9:56pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

Lorraine,

I got mine off of eBay. Vulcan Kilns had it. It's an Orton with only 3 buttons. I just looked it up:

It runs about $300 delv.

I've had mine since June. I have to say, it is WONDERFUL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2009-12-04, 9:52am
Salt Box Beads

Thank you! Andrea.
Old 2009-12-05, 12:45pm
Salt Box Beads

Default Thank-you to bill brach!!!

I wanted let peeps know which controller I purchased and why because I see quite a few lookies at this question.

I e-mailed Bill Brachhold at Glas-Kats Studio. I received a prompt and informative reply and His answers were exactly what I needed to hear to make an informed decision, his reply came quickly and I placed my order this morning and in less than an hour he e-mailed again confirming and making sure the address was correct and to thank me for the order.

I LUV that kind of customer service. The best part was the price! Under $300.00 and that includes shipping!

I purchased the easy to use 3 button stand alone Orton. I have read such great things about this controller and how easy it is to use.

If anyone is interested in buying a stand alone controller please e-mail Bill. You will not be disappointed.

Thank-you again Bill..I appreciate the great service!

Happy Holidays to all!!

Last edited by Lorraine Chandler; 2009-12-11 at 6:49pm.
Old 2009-12-25, 8:32pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

So, Lorraine, how are you enjoying your new controller? It's wonderful, isn't it?

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2009-12-28, 12:07pm
In spite of it all!

I am in the market for a new controller too. I heard that many controllers may just have a wire that is loose. Is that something that can be fixed?

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2010-01-02, 7:14pm
Salt Box Beads

Sorry Ruthie..I just got back to this thread. I hope you had aterrific Christmas!

My controller was a dreaded Partlow. Most everyone said to just throw it out and get a new one so I did. I actually kept the Partlow, I may try to fix it at some point. Get the one I got from Glas-Kats studio. I love it!!

Lorraine
Old 2010-01-02, 7:42pm
In spite of it all!

Quote:
Sorry Ruthie..I just got back to this thread. I hope you had aterrific Christmas!

My controller was a dreaded Partlow. Most everyone said to just throw it out and get a new one so I did. I actually kept the Partlow, I may try to fix it at some point. Get the one I got from Glas-Kats studio. I love it!!

Lorraine
Got link?

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2010-01-03, 9:12am

I got my controller on ebay and I love it! You need an old pc with a serial port to run it, but it's totally cool! You can have as many segments as you like and save as many programs as you like. It can also run many different kilns, but not all at once. I think the email is sales@

If you like, I can double check the email!

Mary
Old 2010-01-03, 1:03pm

Quote:
I got my controller on ebay and I love it! You need an old pc with a serial port to run it, but it's totally cool! You can have as many segments as you like and save as many programs as you like. It can also run many different kilns, but not all at once. I think the email is sales@

If you like, I can double check the email!

Mary
Please, double check. That's not a valid email address

edit:
Ok, I looked it up. Here's their website:

and here's his eBay listings:

and his email address is:

HTH

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978

Last edited by ArtcoInc; 2010-01-03 at 1:20pm. Reason: added more info
Old 2010-01-03, 1:04pm

Quote:
I am in the market for a new controller too. I heard that many controllers may just have a wire that is loose. Is that something that can be fixed?
Where did you hear this? Are you saying that controllers fail due to a loose wire, or that new ones come with a loose wire? I don't understand ....

Malcolm

Email:

Old 2010-01-03, 1:07pm

Quote:
Got link?

Their controllers are here:

And the programming instruction are here:

(Google is your friend
)

Malcolm

Email:

Old 2010-01-03, 1:10pm
In spite of it all!

I know... it was a while ago and I read it on WC years ago... can't remember the thread.

.... I sent ya an email about 5 min ago.