Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-12-15, 1:04am
I need more boro stuff

Default New presses from Cattwalk

Anyone try the tube shaper yet? Any comment?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-12-15, 6:08am
Enabler

Quote:
Anyone try the tube shaper yet? Any comment?
Yep. And if your tube challenged, its a MUST! They squeezed five different sizes on it, and it makes perfectly formed tubes. I mean you've still gotta watch your ends and all, but no more out-of-balance, more-glass-on-one-side-than-the-other problems. If you like making nice sleek focal beads, I'd definitley recommend it.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-12-15, 10:25am

i have the rolling marver from bearfoot tools. do i need this press?
Old 2007-12-15, 11:21am
make beads not war

Holy cow... I haven't been there for a while and there's so many new ones!
Old 2007-12-15, 11:39am
Boheme Flamework Designs

Quote:
Holy cow... I haven't been there for a while and there's so many new ones!
Ditto - I just spent a little xmas money. LOL

Deb Cline
Old 2007-12-15, 12:06pm
I need more boro stuff

Quote:
i have the rolling marver from bearfoot tools. do i need this press?
I'm still thinking which one should I get, Cattwalk's tube sharper or Bearfoot's rolling marver.

Old 2007-12-15, 12:17pm
Dichro Addict

Oh crap! I feel some money flying out of my pocket!!

Old 2007-12-15, 12:30pm
Mom to 20 paws

OMG did you see them all. Which ones , which ones? I need more presses like I need ....... I am definately a press ho.

Jen

Etsy jewelry-

AAA Gemstone Beads Etsy-
Old 2007-12-15, 1:44pm
sunscreen me baby

I'm very much in love with the diamond and triangle.
Attached Images

~

Old 2007-12-15, 2:23pm
I need more boro stuff

That's a gorgeous bead, Suzy.

I love the kite shape as well.

Quote:
OMG did you see them all. Which ones , which ones? I need more presses like I need ....... I am definately a press ho.

Jen
LOL I'm a tool ho
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
even worst... bought every single tools that I like (from sewing to jewelery making to gardening - you got the picture
)... and most of them just sitting inside the cupboard

Old 2007-12-15, 3:08pm
novembersfyre everywhere

OMG!! I haven't been to the Cattwalk site in ages! I love the anniversary special this year. And they have lots of new big focal bead presses - just exactly what I need!!!

I just need to decide which ones!

Old 2007-12-16, 10:02pm
Spoiled

One of these days I'll get to buy some the cool new ones that have came out. That tube one looks really awesome.

An amazing Cuda with 2 M15's & propane, a Lynx, and a Tondodama torch.

Old 2007-12-16, 10:23pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I decided on the kite (the anniverary special), the tube, and the diamond!

The kite and the diamond look like they would make great canvases!

SuzyQ - your diamond bead is beautiful!

Old 2007-12-17, 12:13am
I speak Murrini!

OMG!!! How can you possibly choose!?! So much great new stuff!!!! I just got lucky and stumbled across them the other day while daydreaming on their site (something I do often!) - thanks so much for starting this thread and bringing the proper attention to this lovelies!!!

DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2007-12-17, 6:45am
Gay rights R human rights

I got the ruffler plank and the kite. Would have loved to get the tube one as well but have spent too much already...
Leslie

bravo torch with 2 ex20's
Old 2007-12-17, 11:39am
Mom to 20 paws

My name is Jen and I have a press problem.LOL I ordered the lg triangle, stubby diamond,lg diamond, kite,ruffler plank.

Etsy jewelry-

AAA Gemstone Beads Etsy-