LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2013-10-25, 7:31pm

You're welcome, have fun!

I had a habit of buying other peoples so I have loads; I try to use up mine when they wind up on my work surface but don't always do well at it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2013-10-25, 9:24pm

Nikki this is wonderful! My pile is growing and I wondered what could be done with all the pieces.

-> I'm Chuck, I like Glass Dots
mini cc - natural gas - oxycon - 104 coe
Old 2013-10-26, 9:26am
Slogan Challenged...

Nikki, if I haven't said, this is such a nice tut! I'm glad to see it come up again. Someone was asking for it a little while ago too. I love that effect, and I really want to try it too. Wonder if something similar can be done with opaques? I don't see why not.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-10-28, 8:01pm

Smile

Thanks Nikki. I just acquired some shorts and now will know what to do with them. Great idea and it makes lovely beads. Lydia
Old 2013-10-28, 9:23pm

Thanks, all! I've done it with opaques as well as a pair of transparents - I've been doing color and clear to use up some Bullseye shorts recently. Sparkly colors look great this way, too!

~:
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon

Tags
shorts, swirled whirled beads