LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-02-25, 8:31pm
Covered in glitter

I just got home and opened the box with them. They're HUGE! I thought they'd be about 1/2 the size they are. It'll be interesting to try to use them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2010-02-26, 12:08am

Quote:
Originally Posted by rounder View Post
Hi all,
I emailed Craig at Arrowsprings last week about making more of the tools. I haven't heard back from him yet. I'll give him a call later and will let you know what he says.

Krissa - The tools that Mary Beth is asking about are not required to make the bead. It's just something new that Craig made for me to try. The only 'special' tool, if you want to call it that, is a razor tool. The rest of the tools are just things that you would normally use to make your beads.

Michael
Hi Michael! I've been meaning to drop you a note just to say hi since I saw your picture for teaching at Arrow Springs(?). Long time no see! Hope all is well! Lori from Indiana

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-02-27, 6:32am
Certified Glassaholic!

So I placed an order for the tools on the 15th. Since then I have not heard a peep from Arrowsprings even after sending a follow-up email and I definitely haven't received anything. Is this normal Arrowsprings practice?

Old 2010-03-02, 1:38am
Um......

HI Michael,
Any chance of getting you to sell these tools in your Etsy store? It's difficult being from Australia ordering thru Arrow Springs...they dont really seem to want our business.
Thanks!

Old 2010-03-03, 10:34am

Hi,
Sorry that I've been absent for so long. It's been a busy time these last few months and with teaching and traveling and all, a lot of stuff has been piling up at home. I don't know what to say about Arrowsprings. I'm sorry that it's taking so long for some of you to get the tools. I can only guess that Craig has been swamped with orders and is trying to catch up. I'm sure that anytime he comes up with a new tool, it takes a bit of time to figure out how many to make, ways to make the process more efficient etc. Be patient and in themeantime, just use the straight razor tool to make your cuts.
Carli, I'm not selling the tools. I'm not even sure that I would be allowed to sell tools on Etsy. Do you know?
Enjoy,
Michael

Old 2010-03-03, 11:07am
OY and Psyche Junkie

Michael, you can sell tools on etsy.
Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2010-03-04, 11:40pm

Wonderful tutorial! Great instructions and photos.
Thanks Michael!
Old 2010-03-11, 10:11am
lurking on LE since 2005

Default baleen tools

got my set of tools from AS the other day, they do exist and they're great! I was surprised that he didn't just sell the top parts, that they all come with an individual base, which is the same interchangeable base for all of the razor tools, but what do I know. Much easier to use if you don't have to change them, so there's that

J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Old 2011-07-15, 10:10pm

I made a trip to Arrow Springs today and bought the tools. Craig mentioned this tutorial. I just bought it. Can't wait to torch again and try it. Thanks!