Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-05-17, 5:11pm
yukue fumei

Default I love my new Cattwalk Buttons and Pillow Presses!

I love my new Cattwalk Graduated buttons and Focal Pillow Presses!
Thanks Catt and Fred for making such awesome bead presses--the beads they make are so comfy too! I gotta collect the complete Puffy Pillow series ......woohoo!!!
You make beadmaking fun!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-05-18, 6:12am
Lampworker on Hiatus

Beautiful beads! Aren't CattWalk presses addicting? You've done a great job and I absolutely love your warm colors!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-05-18, 7:19am
yukue fumei

Thanks so much Gina~
You are so right--Cattwalk presses are addictive. Especially these buttons--I can't stop making them! So easy and fun.
I am hoping to get the bicone marver when they are available.....

edited to say:
oh my! you are GINA Gina! I LOVE your beads!!! Especially the Okichi beads!!! wowow!!!

Last edited by nagibeads; 2006-05-18 at 7:22am.
Old 2006-05-18, 7:55am
Lampworker on Hiatus

LOL! You're cute! I KNOW you will love the Bicone shaper. They are so much fun! Catt has been swamped with orders but it should be up on her site soon.

You've inspired me...I think I'm going to have to make some buttons today!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-05-18, 8:09am
Fire Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagibeads
Thanks so much Gina~
You are so right--Cattwalk presses are addictive. Especially these buttons--I can't stop making them! So easy and fun.
I am hoping to get the bicone marver when they are available.....

edited to say:
oh my! you are GINA Gina! I LOVE your beads!!! Especially the Okichi beads!!! wowow!!!
FYI: The bicone marver is up on Cattwalk's site!!

Gorgeous beads!!

Old 2006-05-18, 10:41am
yukue fumei

what what what?! Oh yay!!!
Thanks so much!!!
Old 2006-05-28, 10:57am
Life in MA is *wicked!*

I love my graduated Button press, too! Catt is super swamped with orders lately, but made a point to be sure my press got to me this weekend so I could play with it!! She and Fred are wonderful and so are their products and service!! Thanks to both of you...

Erika

Old 2006-05-28, 11:01am
Lampworker on Hiatus

Congratulations, Erika! You are going to love it! Yes, Catt and Fred are awesome...my new Sleek Pillow press arrived yesterday and I'm having so much fun with it!

Old 2006-06-02, 10:25am

My 2 cents...You haven o idea what you are missing if you don't own the Jumbo Spiral!! It is just too cool!!
I'd also like to thank Catt for supporting my little start up studio and donating tools to it! One day this summer we are going to have a tool party..Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !