Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2007-05-20, 9:23am

Default will they be selling torches?

Does anyone know if there will be torches for sale at B&B? I'm in the market for one, since I'm going, maybe I can save some $???
Old 2007-05-20, 9:47am
Fire Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletmom View Post
Does anyone know if there will be torches for sale at B&B? I'm in the market for one, since I'm going, maybe I can save some $???
Usually Arrow Springs has torches with them for sale....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-05-20, 4:15pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreajane View Post
I've never done it before at any show, but B&B gets more expensive every year, and I really don't NEED a whole booth to myself anyway. I think it will help in just about every way to share, but no matter what, I'm sure it will be more fun!

Andrea
Bet it will be fun too.

Heather , I'll keep it in mind.

Old 2007-05-22, 6:54am
Mr. Cellophane

I don't remember my booth number! ARGGG still don't have enough stuff. My booth is in front with my buddies Dustin Tabor, Michelle Goldstein, Amy Johnson, Jim Jones and Lani, Kate Mckinnon and gosh I forgot who else..
I am so excited cause this is one of the few times we are all together. Yipee!!!

Libby

Old 2007-05-22, 7:05am

I always feel that way, about not having enough. I'm relaxing a bit about that. Trying anyway.

Last edited by Ellen Black; 2007-05-22 at 7:09am.
Old 2007-05-22, 3:43pm
Fusing Glass

me too in the arena of not having enough! worse yet just not feeling good enough to make enough! But it will all work out well I am certain. Cant wait to see you all!!
Old 2007-05-26, 9:36am
Cats & Glass!

Larry Brickman and I will have booth number 1010. We're also teaching and have room in our class if anyone is still trying to decide on a class to take. Larry has put together some killer class kits.

I've been electroforming non-stop and torching whenever I can. Gonna mow the lawn this morning and get right back to it! This is my first national show (other than the Gathering) and I feel like I'll never have enough stuff - I'm sure many of you know where I'm coming from. I just shipped a truckload of Momka's boro to sell. I'll have it in quarter pound bundles at our booth if you need to stock up or see the colors in person. I'll also have some sample packs for sale.

Come by and say hi! Make sure you tell us who you are on LE so we can put names with faces!

Janelle

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2007-05-26, 11:04am

Momka's colors are FANTASTIC !

Old 2007-05-26, 10:21pm
Cats & Glass!

Thanks Ellen - I had a great time packaging these up into quarter pound bundles (I especially love the multi-colors). Momka is going to be in Europe (a glass conference in Holland) otherwise, I think she would have joined us at the show.

J.

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2007-05-27, 7:45pm
Covered in glitter

NooooooNoooooo.....the borodemons are out to get me....nooooooonooooooo

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2007-05-29, 12:27pm

Packing list for shows. I'm sure I have things that aren't on this list in my rubbermaid containers. I forget to add to it. But this is a start.

Beads and finished Jewelry

Boxes

Business Cards and holder

Calculator

Camera

Hand Cart

Clip Board

Cloth for table

cooler, water, food

Decorative tissue for wrapping beads

Directions to Show, Booth info, Parking info if needed, Hotel info

Door Stops

Duct Tape

extension cords, power strips

Flowers

garbage bags

Invoice Pad

Lint remover

Mailing list book

Money/change

Mirror

Necklace displays, and T display

Organza drawstring bags

ott lights

fan

Paper Bags

Pens and note pad

Poster/banner

price tags

Resale number, sellers permits

rubber mat for floor

Scissors

Scotch Tape

Silver polishing cloth

Stapler

Table raiser

cc

Watch, music, flowers

Zip lock bags, bubble wrap

Old 2007-05-29, 8:40pm

Ellen - I have to bring all that stuff with me. UGG ~

Old 2007-05-30, 6:16am

Not if you sharing.

I have a corner booth, so I need to bring the 4 foot table for that.

Old 2007-05-30, 12:27pm

Thanks for the list Ellen, it will come in handy. Now I just need to start gathering!

Lynn
Old 2007-05-30, 4:36pm

Lynn, what booth are you in?

Old 2007-06-01, 4:17am
HotFlash Designs

Default stupid question

I am NEW to this forum, and just beginning to learn the lampwork thing.

Where and when is Bead & Button? I think I'd like to go check it out.
Old 2007-06-01, 6:12am

Hi, The show is in Milwaukee.

Here is a link with all the info.

http://beadandbuttonshow.com/bnbshow/

Old 2007-06-01, 7:38am
Covered in glitter

mrsmcd if you can go DO IT!!! Trust me, you'll only regret the vast amounts of money that you will be spending! LOL

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2007-06-01, 3:10pm
Scientific Glass Girl

is everyone very excited??!! i can't wait. i'm so ready! ellen, that list was wicked helpful!

less than a week until the show preview!!!

Old 2007-06-01, 4:28pm
Irish Eyes A Smiling

I went thru the vendor list.....smiled lots as I saw many of your names/studios listed! You guys ROCK!! Maybe next year this old lady will be brave enough to share a booth.....

Old 2007-06-01, 5:06pm

good. I should really try to add the other stuff to it, little things.

Old 2007-06-01, 5:40pm
giggety-giggety

I'm all ready!
....everythings done!
....I'm all packed and I have more than enough of everything!
Now to rest up and relax....

NOT!!!!!! I just found out this morning that the "reservations" I had made at the Hilton, must have been something I crossed off my "to do" list before I actually did it...
All's well though....I have a fabulous friend who lives in Milwaukee (Troy the Bead Boy). He's is letting me and my posse shack up with him....Talk about a life saver!

My etsy:

Old 2007-06-01, 5:42pm
boro color bender

I'm spending the next two days packing everything up and pricing all of these pendants. I think I have almost 300 pieces to bring. About 70 or so of them are hearts...

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-06-01, 6:26pm

Me too ! Getting organized starting tomorrow. Pack , and load the car.

Old 2007-06-01, 6:54pm
Cats & Glass!

I LOVE your list, Ellen. We thought about flowers. I may just have to have some delivered to myself.

Maybe this is unorthodox but here's a list what (inventory-wise) I'm bringing -

30 electroforms (incl. leaves, bicones, vessels and tabs)
50 sets (from 5 - 13 beads each)
8 goddesses
10 perfume bottles
A bunch of bicones, lentils, finished bracelets and other beads
My "misc" beads
Momka's (half a lb of EVERY color plus sample packs)
License Plate Frames
Chinese neck cords
Magnetic neck cords

Larry Brickman and I are sharing a 10x10 booth. He has been making some incredible inventory. You really should check it out!

Janelle

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2007-06-01, 7:58pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Black View Post
Me too ! Getting organized starting tomorrow. Pack , and load the car.
PACK LOAD... ugg -

Old 2007-06-02, 2:19pm
Scientific Glass Girl

brent don't let me leave without one of your fancy pendants.

Old 2007-06-02, 4:01pm

I am so behind - thank goodness I don't have to go til Thursday afternoon.

Old 2007-06-03, 8:22am
Covered in glitter

I'm leaving today! I've got classes all week so I'm going to be running in and out of the show except for Thursday evening. That'll have to be my major shop time, I think.

I don't know WHY I wait until the last minute to always do everything. I always get it done, but do major stressing in the meantime.

See you all there!!! Vonna do you have a booth? What # ?

Old 2007-06-03, 10:27am

Booth -Deb - I don't remember - ha! - Just look for my big hole beads - have fun with your classes. Vonna