Old 2014-07-19, 6:18am
Don't worry, bead happy!

You got it, Wumpmonk!
Old 2014-07-19, 2:20pm
Queen of the milo field

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheriB View Post
Hi,
I offered up the CG Beadroller Disc bead roller 1801 last week. Any takers? If not, I'll send it back to CorriDawn in about a week.
Cheryl
Hi - Is this one still available?

DJ
Old 2014-07-19, 5:13pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Zoozii Sweetheart medium duo is available! PM me if you want it and I'll get it right out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-07-19, 5:14pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Is there anything out there currently available?

L-111

Old 2014-07-19, 6:11pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croft Eeusk View Post
Hi - Is this one still available?

DJ
DJ,
It sure is. Are you in RAOGK?
Cheryl
Old 2014-07-19, 6:14pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by eregel View Post
Is there anything out there currently available?
Hi Pat,
I submitted a European shell press (3 sizes) for the game (http://www.bavarianbeads.com/product...rtg99pe306mtt4), and haven't seen that it went anywhere. You may want to check with CorriDawn. It's fun, just not large enough for what I wanted.
Cheryl
Old 2014-07-19, 9:27pm
Queen of the milo field

Quote:
DJ,
It sure is. Are you in RAOGK?
Cheryl
Yes!

Looking forward to trying it
Old 2014-07-20, 7:09am
Administrator

I have ones here that were not claimed, but I will not be able to send out for a few weeks.

Old 2014-07-20, 2:04pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I would LOVE to have the shell press! CorriDawn, I know it's going to be forever before you're recovered enough to do much of anything, but when you are would it be helpful if I sent you a stamped self addressed priority mail box so you didn't have to deal with getting to a post office?

L-111

Old 2014-07-20, 3:24pm
Administrator

Quote:
I would LOVE to have the shell press! CorriDawn, I know it's going to be forever before you're recovered enough to do much of anything, but when you are would it be helpful if I sent you a stamped self addressed priority mail box so you didn't have to deal with getting to a post office?
Sent you a msg.

Old 2014-07-21, 8:05am

The Zoozi's Medium Lentil is ready to move on. Anyone want to try it? If not, I will send it to Corri
Bea
Old 2014-07-21, 11:59pm
Administrator

Quote:
It was picked up today, so the Shell press is on it's way to you

Old 2014-07-22, 5:21pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croft Eeusk View Post
Yes!

Looking forward to trying it
DJ,
Tracking number is 9114 9012 3080 1497 8703 05. Have fun with it.
Cheryl
Old 2014-07-23, 6:56am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretta View Post
Is this still available? I'd like it if it is!
Bretta has claimed the Kalera long and lean. When I get her address via PM I'll send it on and post the tracking here.

Old 2014-07-24, 12:17pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Quote:
Hi Pat,
I submitted a European shell press (3 sizes) for the game (http://www.bavarianbeads.com/product...rtg99pe306mtt4), and haven't seen that it went anywhere. You may want to check with CorriDawn. It's fun, just not large enough for what I wanted.
Cheryl
Corri rushed it out to me before heading off for her surgery, and it arrived today. It's a learning curve, but I really like it.

Now I just need someone to take the Heart Duo off my hands.

L-111

Old 2014-07-24, 12:19pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Kalera Long and Lean is on it's way to Bretta!

USPS tracking #9405511899561906646446

Old 2014-07-24, 12:39pm
Don't worry, bead happy!

Thanks, Astrid!

Crystal Trio headed out to Wumpmonk yesterday. Tracking #9475703699300041756876
Old 2014-07-24, 2:03pm

Quote:
Corri rushed it out to me before heading off for her surgery, and it arrived today. It's a learning curve, but I really like it.
It is a fun press! I started out with too much glass in the cavities, but finally learned to start smaller. The shape is deceptive in that the base is chunky compared to the finer shell tips. I had really wanted to find a press that looked like the sunrise shells found here in Kauai's waters. Since these shells had a different configuration than sunrise ones, I figured passing it on to the Lampwork press game would be fun for lots of others. Please post pics of some you make. All the ones I made were snatched up quickly by friends.
Cheryl
Old 2014-07-24, 3:08pm
I'm meeeeelting

Pat, I'll give the heart duo a try if you're still looking for a taker.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2014-07-25, 3:47pm
Oh, baby, I m'know...

I rec'd the Crystal trio today.

Old 2014-07-26, 1:34pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyuno View Post
Pat, I'll give the heart duo a try if you're still looking for a taker.
Super! Your addy correct in RAOGK?

L-111

Old 2014-07-26, 1:40pm
I'm meeeeelting

Quote:
Super! Your addy correct in RAOGK?
Yay! Yep.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2014-07-26, 4:11pm
Queen of the milo field

Quote:
DJ,
Have fun with it.
Cheryl
Arrived today & I'm sure gonna try!

Thanks

DJ
Old 2014-07-29, 8:34am
2 Red Dogs

It is time for the large bi-cone roller to move on. Who would like it?

Cricket & EX 15
Old 2014-07-29, 9:04am
Empress of Fire & Wire

Me pls!

Old 2014-07-29, 9:13am
2 Red Dogs

Joanne - I will put it in the mail tomorrow and post tracking. I really liked this one, I wish I had more torch time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelilyone View Post
Me pls!

Cricket & EX 15
Old 2014-07-29, 9:48am
Empress of Fire & Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamaone View Post
Joanne - I will put it in the mail tomorrow and post tracking. I really liked this one, I wish I had more torch time.
Thank you. Did you take pictures?

Old 2014-07-29, 9:50am
2 Red Dogs

No.....I didn't really make anything picture worthy!

Cricket & EX 15
Old 2014-07-29, 9:54am
Empress of Fire & Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamaone View Post
No.....I didn't really make anything picture worthy!
Oh ok.

Old 2014-07-30, 10:04am
2 Red Dogs

The large bi-cone is on the way. tracking 9114 9012 3080 1607 0708 78.

Cricket & EX 15
Closed Thread

Tags
small chunky oval