Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2017-01-30, 8:46pm
Lizard rescue squad

Default StrikingColor glass is available

If anyone is interested, there is some short-irregular StrikingColor cane and some discounted shards in my Etsy store right now. I've been trying to round up and clean out the odds and ends in my shop in anticipation of my landlord possibly selling the property where I live and work, which would force me to move. This is most of the remaining glass I have. The photos below show some beads made with these glasses. The link at the bottom of this post will take you to my shop.

Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2017-01-31, 9:35am

YAAAAAYYYYYY!! I got a couple of pounds of Striking Color glass!!!! Better late than never?! It seems like I was always missing out (my fault for being late to the party). I have admired your glass and the lovely beads other have made with it. Here's to hoping Brad can continue production
Karen
Old 2017-01-31, 3:30pm
Lizard rescue squad

Thanks Karen. Your glass will go out tomorrow morning. I hope it works very well for you.