Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2017-01-25, 7:36pm
Still makin' flowers...

Default Newly Released Beading Tutorial! Autumn Leaves Bead Embroidered Fan Necklace

This tutorial needed a lot of prep before it was retired from teaching and turned into a for-sale tutorial. The project was originally designed for Dancing Beads here in Oregon. The class has now been retired and you can make your own version! Includes my fern stitch as a fancy necklace strap (its so easy).

Pattern assumes you already know basic bead embroidery and how to set a cabochon in beadwork. We'll talk about freeform cabs in the tutorial, though. https://www.etsy.com/listing/4943440...pattern-autumn
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2017-01-27, 10:25am

Your artwork is amazing.

_
Old 2017-01-27, 10:46am
Still makin' flowers...

Thank you! I feel really lucky that I get to do a job I love!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!