Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-11-15, 12:03pm

Default Free Shipping At Flamedame.Com

Free Shipping @ Flamedame.Com starts right now and ends Fri the 22nd at midnight. Free shipping applies to all 13 inch glass and the minimum order is $100.00 to get it. We have lots of CiM Odds, lots of in stock Lauscha Odds and colors that no one else has, and lots of half off glass too! Retail only. Click the banner below to get there!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Paula

eta. I just added some effetre coral to the half off glass!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PaulaD; 2013-11-15 at 1:13pm.
Old 2013-11-16, 6:54am

Would there be a discount for Canada?

Old 2013-11-16, 8:14am

Sure. I could take the price of our US Flat Rate box, (which is what I use to ship) and refund that for International Shipments. That is $12.00. Paula

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2013-11-16 at 10:22pm.
Old 2013-11-16, 6:20pm

Great thanks

Old 2013-11-17, 10:46pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

Hi

I just placed an order but it charged me shipping fees. Hasn't the sale started yet!

Thanks

Micki

Old 2013-11-18, 9:10am

Hi Micki. I don't have an order from you. So it didn't go all the way through. I don't have a coupon for free shipping so I just refund it. Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-11-18, 5:05pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

Yes you did but it was under my husbands account and thanks for the refund for the shipping charge

Micki Erb

Old 2013-11-19, 9:47am

Ahhh Got it! Thanks for the order! Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2013-11-22, 1:05pm

Last day!!

Like US on Facebook !