Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2010-12-12, 9:57pm
It's about having fun!

Oh very cool! Thank you for sharing!!!! Happy Holidays!
Old 2010-12-14, 10:04am
Always learnin' & yearnin

You have been working hard on everything and it is all looking like it is paying off! Congratulations! Holler at me when you pass through east texas on your way to dallas! I would love to meet ya!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-12-14, 4:26pm
Torchaholic ;)

Thanks so much for the Invite! We def will holla at ya

FOLLOW OUR TRAVELS IN THE MOBILE SHOP !

Old 2010-12-27, 7:45pm
Torchaholic ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ss0cl3KOTw

Finaly smoke bomb tested shop and the results made me I gotta work in shop this week now that were in a state park and not at a homies shop but not sure if i should

PLease Help I think i would call this a Fail! The smoke bomb left a haze in shop but most went right out. the smoke bomb did roll and start shooting backwards half way through it goin off.

Last edited by brayjr4484; 2010-12-27 at 7:49pm.
Old 2010-12-27, 8:10pm
Torchaholic ;)

also talked about my ventilation here on page 11 and 12 on first one

http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...=31223&page=11

http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...t=34089&page=3

and now got a new thread here
with people suggesting things

http://www.talkglass.com/forum/showt...168#post557168

Old 2011-01-09, 12:51pm
Torchaholic ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been working in a great shop in Katy, Texas all week! Rollin out for Austin in next few days!

Old 2011-02-01, 6:56pm
Torchaholic ;)

So Austin was a blast! Big thanks to everyone down there yall know who ya are We are now in Denton Texas outside Dallas @ the MAD glass studio Rolllin out of here and headed towards New Mexico then Arizona. Any one along the way wanna have some guests We kinda destinationless after Texas. Just Headed WEST! ~Lovin Life~ JR

Old 2011-02-01, 7:10pm
It's about having fun!

Take care! Come to Arizona! It's nicer than the rest of the country right now!
Old 2011-02-14, 11:53am
Torchaholic ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E675-iYjWs My friend from home that now lives in Lubbock Texas helped me out with new hood. Now the ventilation is working good and he got free lessons. Headed towards NM this week, as soon as my ABR order shows up

Old 2011-03-19, 6:31pm
Torchaholic ;)

Set up shop in Williams, Arizona. Hoping to get a lot of work done and planning on visiting the grand canyon next week! Hopefully it will bring lots of new inspiration! Also wanted to post a link to my newly created blog. Hopefully i'll be good and updating =/

http://turtleglass.blogspot.com/

please check it out!

Old 2011-03-20, 11:11am
it is what it is......

your work is beautiful! good luck in your travels!
Old 2011-03-20, 4:56pm
Torchaholic ;)

Thanks so Much, We just started a new blog for those interested

Old 2011-03-20, 5:28pm

It sounds like a great adventure.
Have a great time!
Nice glass.

- A work in progress

Old 2011-03-22, 11:05am
old fart

nice studio!!! now you need to add this to the mix

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60344

Old 2011-03-24, 8:58pm
Torchaholic ;)

That would be cool !! Only played with off hand glass a few times but Its a lot of fun.

We just got to Dead Horse State Park in Cottonwood, AZ! Its a really scenic park with lots of trails Got plenty of power for the RV/shop and plan getting a lot of work done as well as fun. Headed to phoenix next Thur for three days then off to Cali. Went to the grand canyon yesterday. It was my first time and I was amazed!!

Old 2011-03-24, 10:05pm
It's about having fun!

So Arizona is nice huh! Wishing you well, if you come down to the valley I'll drag my hubby out and have a coffee or a beer with you guys! I just love what you are doing!
Thank you! Joni
Old 2011-03-24, 10:06pm
It's about having fun!

Oh, and you need to hit up Sedona, it's a major "artsy" area!
Thank you! Joni
Old 2011-03-24, 10:11pm
It's about having fun!

Hahahaha then I went to your blog and read you are headed to Sedona! Awesome! I'm going to follow your blog, I love this! There is a place called Jerome not far from Sedona. It's a tiny artsy town on top of a mountain, I think the only people who live there are artist of some form.,bet you'd get kick out of that!
Thank you! Joni
Old 2011-03-25, 5:17am
Powers Art Studio

so glad you're enjoying your shop!

Old 2011-03-25, 5:01pm
Torchaholic ;)

thanks yall here is a pic from the camp ground @ the Dead Horse Ranch State park

Old 2011-03-28, 9:47am
Curmudgeon Engineering

Just checked in to see how you be doing. Looks like you are having a blast. Keep up the great adventure. Give a call if/when you get up to the Seattle area. Call ahead a few days and maybe we can set up a lunch with a group of local glass workers. PM for my phone #
PJH
Old 2011-04-25, 9:59pm
Torchaholic ;)

I will hit you up when we get up that way for sure

Check out our blog for new info/ pics on our travels. We are in Central Coast California right now

Old 2011-04-26, 12:33am
Lush!

Oh wow, what an amazing way to live - lucky lucky you!

Now, I've just gotta find me a knight in a big white trailer to take me away from all of this and we could melt glass in the sunset together

Old 2011-05-10, 10:40pm

...what Bluebottle said! I don't know if I have the cajones to do what you guys are doing, but I sure am envious. Good for you. I will be following your blog from now on! I wish you all the luck and good fortune the universe has to offer.
Old 2011-05-13, 6:07pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Nice rig!

~
~
~
~
Old 2011-06-05, 5:09pm

Not sure if you mentioned this yet, but what is your source of oxygen? I've been thinking about setting up a mobile studio in my old VW bus but the oxygen is an issue... K tanks are taller than the bus so I'm considering oxycons, but most of those run off regular 110 and not 12v dc.

Sounds like you're havin' a blast!

Old 2014-05-23, 7:07pm
Torchaholic ;)

http://eugene.craigslist.org/rvs/4485467068.html lets make a deal