Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-07-29, 6:19pm
Lover of all things color

Default Think Pink-Rubino Oro tutorial by Sarah Hornik

Just got Sarah's new tutorial all about Rubino Oro, has anyone else purchased it. It looks to be wonerful. Can't wait to try some of these wonderful beads.

http://www.glassbysarah.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-07-29, 6:29pm

cant find it
Old 2008-07-29, 6:32pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Me neither...

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2008-07-29, 6:36pm
The Brighter the Better!

Hope this works! I am going to get this shortly too...The wish list grows longer!!!

http://www.glassbysarah.com/ebooks/thinkpink/

Cheers

Jenny

Old 2008-07-29, 6:39pm

It didn't work for me either, perhaps try this link? It comes from her newsletter. It worked for me a few moments ago.

http://www.glassbysarah.com/ebooks/thinkpink/

~Triscia
Old 2008-07-29, 7:08pm
Oooooh Sparkly!

I just bought it. I found it, but it take me a little looking around. I can't wait to play with rubino oro. I feel like I waste it because I have some trouble with it still.
Old 2008-07-29, 7:44pm

Rubino oro is the same as Moretti 591456 or Vetrofond 791456...Pink Gold Rubino.
It's been around forever. You have to work it high in the flame to get the beautiful fuschia color. Work it too hot or two low and you'll get metallic yuckys.
I don't understand the post though...this glass has been around forever.....

Old 2008-07-29, 7:48pm

oops....sorry didn't notice it was about a book...my goof. Slap me now!

Old 2008-07-29, 7:54pm
I think I could be a bead

I just ordered it! I can hardly wait!

Old 2008-07-29, 8:14pm

I just finished reading it through, it looks great, and has so much wonderful information - can't wait to try it out!
Lori
Old 2008-07-29, 8:39pm
Covered in glitter

Got mine!

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2008-07-29, 8:52pm

OMG all these great tuts that are popping up are just killing my budget -but I can't help myself. Must resist,, must resist, too late just ordered it. Dicrodi
Old 2008-07-29, 9:55pm
Oooooh Sparkly!

Default love this tutorial

I am so happy with this tut. Very well written with great pictures. It is nice and long and easy to understand. It was well worth the money. I am off to practice, practice, practice. Thank You so much Sarah.

I will try and wait patiently for more tutorials
Old 2008-07-29, 11:18pm

Wow, this E-book is really amazing. Well written, beautiful layout, interesting content, fabulous photo's, great tips and tutorials etc.

|
Old 2008-07-30, 12:16am

I think Sarah should make some more...She needs to make one on her fabulous color combinations! That is such a challenge for me!!!!!
I hope you consider it Sarah.....

Old 2008-07-30, 12:43am
offically down under

I always want to know "why" and not just the "how". This ebook explains it all. The details, illustrations and photos are superb and so well described. I'd love to have a professional hard bound copy of this for my library. It's INCrediBLE. If you ever have the chance to take one or all of Sarah's classes, go for it. It's worth every penny.

Old 2008-07-30, 1:22am

How long did it take to come through??
Old 2008-07-30, 2:24am
Beadmaking.nl

I think Sarah will get overwhelmed with all the orders! Also a lot of people in the Netherlands has already ordered it!

Old 2008-07-30, 3:07am

Got it and love, love, love it WOW!!!!

Old 2008-07-30, 4:14am

i hope she makes a tutorial on her wigwags!
Old 2008-07-30, 5:34am
Lover of all things color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
I think Sarah should make some more...She needs to make one on her fabulous color combinations! That is such a challenge for me!!!!!
I hope you consider it Sarah.....

Amen Irene, I go to here site just to look at the wonderful color combinatons. She has such an eye for color.

This tutorial really opens your eyes to some of how she gets those color combinations.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-07-30, 5:49am
Rose colored glasses…√

Much of the working properties of rubino I knew already, but heck, I woulda' purchased the tutorial JUST for the additional history lesson. I love sh*t like that!!

I'm just now in the process of printing mine out, and I'm sorta' halted at page 14 (not really, I can continue printing other pages, but...)

did anyone else have a problem with page 14 not printing the pictures, or did my computer somehow corrupt the file?

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2008-07-30, 5:50am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Just got mine and I love it! I love the history , the explanation etc. I think everyone who loves pink ( how can one not love pink) should have this booklet, it's just amazing

Old 2008-07-30, 7:47am
Covered in glitter

This tutorial in incredible! GET IT! Unless you totally detest pink you need this tut. If you totally detest pink you still need it because it'll change your mind big time. Excellent job Sarah!

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2008-07-30, 7:51am
Gimme that silver glass!

I agree Debkauz, it's AWESOME!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Last edited by Troll Lover; 2008-07-30 at 7:55am. Reason: typo
Old 2008-07-30, 7:54am

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicrodi View Post
OMG all these great tuts that are popping up are just killing my budget -but I can't help myself. Must resist,, must resist, too late just ordered it. Dicrodi
LOL ... my resistance level got burnt up in my torch !!! LOVE these tutorials, and this one is awesome .. can't wait to get home and play ... well, new granbaby/torch ?? hmmm a toss-up !
~~

Old 2008-07-30, 7:55am
Rose colored glasses…√

Has anyone printed page 14 successfully yet? I'm whiiiiiinnnnniiing here...

Old 2008-07-30, 8:09am
Gimme that silver glass!

Nope, me neither, the text does appear but the pics don't...

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2008-07-30, 8:13am
Rose colored glasses…√

Whew, my computer didn't eat it. Guess we need to let Sarah know.

Old 2008-07-30, 8:26am

Hi guys - thanks to everyone for all your comments! I'm grinning from ear to ear.

Now, regarding page 14 - I just tried printing it out from here, and it isn't working for me either. I have no idea why this is happening - yesterday everything seemed fine. Looking into it now... I'll let you guys know.

|
|
|