Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-01-28, 2:20pm

Default Unlimited Oxygen Order Options

I am pretty sure that I posted this before.

If you order a unit from us , you do have different payment options.

1. you can pay for the unit completely upfront except shipping. Shipping charges will be charged when the item is ready to ship. This gives you a heads-up that your order is done.

2. You can make a partial payment of 1/2 upfront and 1/2 upon completion of your order, with shipping charges added to your second payment.

3. You can layaway a unit and make payments on the order. If you do use this option, your order don't actually go on the schedule until at least 1/2 of the payment is recieved.

All of these options are good and are designed to form a level of trust that your purchase will be completed for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-01-28, 3:27pm
All Zeke, all the time

glad to see the options and the transparency. will these payment options be displayed on your website? will there be clear estimates on the shipping times?
Old 2013-01-28, 4:23pm

Quote:
glad to see the options and the transparency. will these payment options be displayed on your website? will there be clear estimates on the shipping times?
I do plan to post this on my website. We are still working on the turn around times. I always try to give a good time estimate. It just dont always work out. But, I will work on that also.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-28, 6:06pm
All Zeke, all the time

Jack, I was once a less than happy customer, but once I received my oxycon, I have been very pleased. To prevent any further negative discussions, please PLEASE make these website changes and working out the turn around times a priority. Set aside one day soon, this week even, to straighten out all the outstanding things; contact your customers that are waiting before they contact you and provide then a real delivery time. Proactive is always better than reactive in customer service; update the site with realistic and honest expectations and your newly posted payment options.

I know you want to provide a great product with great service. You seem to have half of the formula down. Take time to adjust your business practices to you have a winning formula.

Zeke
Old 2013-01-28, 6:13pm

Quote:
Jack, I was once a less than happy customer, but once I received my oxycon, I have been very pleased. To prevent any further negative discussions, please PLEASE make these website changes and working out the turn around times a priority. Set aside one day soon, this week even, to straighten out all the outstanding things; contact your customers that are waiting before they contact you and provide then a real delivery time. Proactive is always better than reactive in customer service; update the site with realistic and honest expectations and your newly posted payment options.

I know you want to provide a great product with great service. You seem to have half of the formula down. Take time to adjust your business practices to you have a winning formula.

Zeke
Thank you, Zeke for taking the time. I will certainly do this. You are very right. I do want to do it right for my customers. jack

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-28, 7:00pm
All Zeke, all the time

Other than what I have already said, I don't know how I can help... but if I can help in some way, please let me know.
Old 2013-01-28, 8:59pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

Hey Jack

You produce amazing units, so much so when I started having problems making my beads I automatically tore apart my torch to clean it , changed the propane tank 3 times because nothing was changing the flame chemistry. My husband bought me a new torch since the first one seemed to need a good cleaning and might have a problem with the valves. That being said, new torch arrives, ship out old torch for clean and repairs. The very next day my flame chemistry is totally off, I called Bethleem to get a walk through with what could be the problem. After going through all their advice, nothing seemed to help, so off to bed for the night. The next morning I was adamant that I was going to figure this out, the oxycon had been on for about 2 hours, when she started making a weird chuggling sound. I then called you, we went through what to look for to narrow down what was the problem. Then about 4 days later we decided to ship my unit to you for you to figure out what the issues were, thinking its the compressor. Me not being mechanically inclined no clue what a compressor is. The Unit was shipped out last Monday, Unlimited Oxygen received it on Thursday, my compressor was fixed on Monday of the following week and shipped back I should be receiving my M20 by Thursday or Friday of this week. What can I say about Jack units, is mine worked so well, I never once thought that my M20 was sick because it has never caused any problems. What can I say about customer service. Jack is amazing he walked me through all the issues, he understood that I am sitting on over 20 orders and rushed one of his employees to get to my unit to ship it back pronto. Jack also mentioned that I should have a spare unit, to which I agree totally so I am on a waiting list for his oxygen generator with holding tank. I will not shop elsewhere, his service is exceptional, he is a small businessman, and it might look like he isn't concerned about getting his machines to the lampworkers, but he is only producing these units for us, the lampworker. His prices can't be beat, awesome units with exceptional value, but he is still just a human. These machines are saving the lampwork community thousands of dollars a year, plus no labor for moving the tanks, getting them filled and brought back to where you the lampworker needs the tanks to be. He may be slow at getting his units out to the buyer, but its no different than when you order other tools that the lampworker needs such as torches. What is the wait time for getting a new torch built? or a regular guy kiln? You may be complaining about the time it takes to build these units, but Jack doesn't live in China where labor is super cheap, and so would the parts to build a concentrator. Jack builds is units in the USA, sells mostly to US citizens, with american made parts. Yes it takes time, but anything that is worth waiting for is usually pretty amazing.

Thanks Jack, for your patience, for your amazing units, and for always striving to bring out better products.

Micki

Old 2013-01-28, 9:17pm
GLASS ADDICT

How come nobody complains about a 4 or 5 month wait for GTT torch? Beacause they are the best.
Well so are Jack's concentratos yet some people want him crucified,go figure.
Old 2013-01-29, 1:14pm
All Zeke, all the time

John 3:16

Last edited by Zeke; 2013-01-29 at 1:23pm. Reason: Prevent more arguing
Old 2013-01-29, 1:27pm
GLASS ADDICT

Quote:
Why do I feel like I am being attacked for providing help??
Zeke I totally agree with your ideas to help jack.Having been in his situation before I know it can seem overwhelming at times and one gets desperate trying to do right by the customers,if anything i said was taken as an attack I am sorry for that it was not my intention at all.And Jack I am also willing to help out if I can you have my number......
Old 2013-01-29, 1:28pm

Quote:
How come nobody complains about a 4 or 5 month wait for GTT torch? Beacause they are the best.
Well so are Jack's concentratos yet some people want him crucified,go figure.
Does GTT require payment for the product before they work on your order? I had to pay up front for my two.

Old 2013-01-29, 1:37pm
GLASS ADDICT

You win dude feel better now?????