Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-01-24, 8:54pm
make beads not war

Umm... and some of the martini got spilled on glass!
Old 2008-01-24, 9:00pm
Smooches!

So are you saying that Becky got overly enthusiastic (sp?) when shaking those tini's?

Miss Kate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cocktail napkins available at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-01-25, 8:59am
Certified geek

Talking

I AM COMING THIS YEAR!
Just sent my PP to Karla.

I will take of the beer!

My blog -

Old 2008-01-25, 9:09am
Optimistic Pariah

Oh, Karla, put us down for bringing all of the paper products. Plates, cups, towels, napkins, br tissue. whatever else Nick can snag from the office....

She laughed like someone who had thought hard about life and had seen the joke.

Old 2008-01-25, 9:24am

I have a major conflict that weekend. thecanadian graduates and MIL has already said she is saving money for her trip her from Canada to see him walk. thecanadian says I can go (nice man), but I am struggling with the idea of having guests at the house and me running off to play. What to do. What to do??
Old 2008-01-25, 9:27am
Meow.

Are you asking me? I say you rin off and play But, I'm biased!

Go on. Click it!

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2008-01-25, 9:28am
Established Thinker I Am

oooh......glad I don't have to make that decision. Of course, I have my own decisions to make.

l
l
l
Old 2008-01-25, 10:29am
make beads not war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kate View Post
So are you saying that Becky got overly enthusiastic (sp?) when shaking those tini's?
Actually, it was someone else. And I know who...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShibumiGlass View Post
Oh, Karla, put us down for bringing all of the paper products. Plates, cups, towels, napkins, br tissue. whatever else Nick can snag from the office....
Robyn, I still have TONS of those from the last retreat. Let me double check what we have when I get back home. I know there was plenty of napkins and forks, spoons and knives leftover...
Old 2008-01-25, 2:00pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

How experienced do you have to be to come to the retreat? I'm a rank newbie. I work on a hot head and I've taken only 1 class so far. I am taking another class in Vegas in April, but I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"
Old 2008-01-25, 2:01pm
Member of the Booger7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillie View Post
I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"
You won't be. I do that ALL the time....

Dianna -

Old 2008-01-25, 2:34pm
Certified geek

Quote:
How experienced do you have to be to come to the retreat? I'm a rank newbie. I work on a hot head and I've taken only 1 class so far. I am taking another class in Vegas in April, but I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"
Please don't worry about that. There will be people there that are really good at certain techniques but newbie at other ones. There will be PMC workshops and perhaps bead crochet, seed bead work, etc.

My blog -

Old 2008-01-25, 2:37pm
<--misses Austin buddies

Quote:
By the end of the weekend you will be a "GLASS MASTER"!!!!

Old 2008-01-25, 2:47pm
Your Royal Fritness

I just read Nancy's post .... Waahhh. This is the same weekend as the cabin retreat. Maybe we need to do a spring and fall retreat

Dawn

Old 2008-01-25, 3:02pm
Booger #7

Quote:

Seriously, like others have said...any and all skill levels are welcome!! It is an awesome weekend of fun and learning!!!!

Old 2008-01-25, 3:03pm
Booger #7

Are we going to do another mini-sale/bead show again this year?

Old 2008-01-25, 3:03pm
make beads not war

Quote:
I don't want to be the only one walking around going "Uh, whut's that?" " Uh, how did you do that?"
I've been torching for almost five years and I still do that.

Seriously, come on down! Newbies are very welcome and we had a few of them last year.
Old 2008-01-25, 3:21pm
Established Thinker I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa design View Post
Newbies are very welcome and we had a few of them last year.
They were yummy too, weren't they!!!!

l
l
l
Old 2008-01-25, 3:23pm
<--misses Austin buddies

BHA HA HA!

Old 2008-01-25, 3:25pm
make beads not war

Hmm... we haven't seen Julie for a bit. MN Julie, not Columbia Julie.
Old 2008-01-25, 8:44pm
Optimistic Pariah

Serena, you so crack me up.

She laughed like someone who had thought hard about life and had seen the joke.

Old 2008-01-25, 8:59pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I'm going to seriously consider signing up...but I'm also going to try to learn all I can so that I won't seem too much of a dumb@$$. Ummm...can I have the names of some of the newbies that were there last year and no one has seen since?
I guarantee that you'd not think I was very yummy!
Old 2008-01-25, 9:02pm
make beads not war

Julie is one... CreditRiverArtGlass. Umm, who else my fellow Retreat peeps?
Old 2008-01-25, 9:04pm
make beads not war

Robyn... I so love your new banner!
Old 2008-01-25, 9:10pm
Metallic Flame Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspertorch View Post
I am TOTALLY gonna start working on my CA giftie though.... LOL!!!
oh hell ya....

mine was started on Sunday

HINT ONE: It began at TJ's.....

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2008-01-25, 9:21pm
Metallic Flame Studios

love the new banner too Robyn, looks so crisp and balanced!!!!

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2008-01-25, 9:27pm
Established Thinker I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa design View Post
Julie is one... CreditRiverArtGlass. Umm, who else my fellow Retreat peeps?
um, I can't think of her name, but I can see her face. She had long blonde hair and was quite young. I think she was from somewhere close and came with her mom? Does that sound familiar to anyone or am I just making this up?

l
l
l
Old 2008-01-25, 9:36pm
Hakuna Matata

Are you thinking of Anna? I don't think Anna came with her Mom.
Gail from KY came with her Mom I've PM'd her.

Old 2008-01-25, 9:49pm
Established Thinker I Am

could be.....I am so bad with names.

l
l
l
Old 2008-01-25, 10:02pm
make beads not war

Oh wait! Kansas gal... her mom was Gloria I think. She had only been torching for few months and she made some spectacular vessels! First try too!
Old 2008-01-25, 10:03pm
Established Thinker I Am

We need to take a picture of the whole group and have it made into a poster with names on it so I can remember this stuff later on!

l
l
l