No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-11-07, 10:45am
Obsessive Torch Disorder

Default ABR Imagery

Do you know this company? If so, good? bad? so-so...? They have a lot of pixie dust colors and I wanted to check them out before I ordered!

Thanks very much,
~Lyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
Old 2006-11-07, 10:48am
ManBearPig

Yeah. Ross (the owner) is a good guy. I have ordered several times from them with no problem.

Old 2006-11-07, 10:50am
In search of her path....

Ive ordered from them from the gathering and I got my stuff really quick heck I think even before I got home!

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2006-11-07, 10:57am
Is it May yet?

Ross is awesome!! He is very helpful, and willing to take the time to talk to everyone so that they get what they are looking for. He is the one I bought my torch from at the Gathering. He said I could try it out for a while, and then if I didn't like it I could send it back for a refund. (I love the torch, BTW!!)

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2006-11-07, 1:11pm
On a good hair day.

I just got my first order from them. It shipped really quick and was exactly what I ordered.

Old 2006-11-07, 1:23pm
Virginia Beach, VA

Ross Is Fabulous. I Think We Order From Him Every Month! Just Talked To Him Today On The Phone! He's The Best! A Great Guy

Old 2006-11-07, 1:28pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Just as an fyi, Frantz has pixie dust on sale.
Old 2006-11-07, 1:32pm

Yep, I buy from him as well as from Cosmo. He is really easy to work with.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2006-11-07, 7:28pm

Know and love that company - good choice!
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2006-11-18, 8:02am

Ross is really great. I have had no problems with the products.

Joyce

Old 2006-11-18, 8:23am
Love

I love ABR, they are only ten miles away from me so I go there to pick things up and they are all very good guys.
Old 2006-11-18, 8:33am
Macaw Mamma

They are great, I got my Piranha torch from them and Ross was terrific to work with, great customer care!

Torchin' with a Cheetah and a Bobcat on tanked O2
Fusin' in a Jen-Ken
Old 2006-11-18, 8:34am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Ross is great, you can't go wrong with this company.

Jerri