Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2012-02-17, 1:33pm

Default BOC needs large polymenr clay beads too

Hi everyone, I just got off the phone with Elaine Rhonehouse, Director of Operations for Beads of Courage, and she told me that BOC would love to have large, well-made polymer clay beads. The larger beads are used for specific circumstances and they are running very low on glass beads in the large size too, as Robert has posted here. I didn't realize until today that they also need big polymer clay beads.

If you make polymer clay beads or know an artist who does, Elaine's e-mail address is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. She asked that you contact her with questions about what they are looking for. Of course, Robert is head of donations, and he can fill you in as well. I'm just passing on Elaine's message.

I know how I'll be spending the weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-02-22, 9:04am
Evil Glass Enabler

THESE I can do even when the weather is nasty and cold.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Angelique

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2012-03-01, 10:35am
Type ZZZ personality

Ooh, I've got lots that I can send in!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons