LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2015-02-16, 10:23am
Hello?

Default Lampwork Cabochon Video

Learn how to make your own lampwork glass cabochons in this easy to follow PDF tutorial.

Instant download tutorial that teaches you how to make lampwork cabochons the easy way. No need for bead release or special mandrels. Also includes a bonus demo on how to make my spiral cabochons.

How To Make Lampwork Cabochons

There is also a video version of this cabochon tutorial that can be viewed by joining my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/avenuebeads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by AvenueBeads; 2015-09-08 at 9:50pm.
Old 2015-02-16, 2:48pm
I ate a big red candle!

Thanks Joe,

Nice easy way to make some flat cabochons without worrying about bead release. Excellent value since the cab mandrels cost more than $10 each.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2015-02-17, 2:01pm
Hello?

Thanks for the feedback, Heather!

Old 2015-02-17, 2:46pm
Lifelong Student

What type of hot fingers do you recommend for this tutorial?
Old 2015-02-18, 12:33pm
Hello?

I think I just sent you an email, Mina

In case others are wondering too... I use the type with bent in straight tips.

Old 2015-09-03, 1:30pm

Joe, the link takes me to a pdf tutorial, but here you describe it as a video. Which is it?
Old 2015-09-05, 6:10am

Is there a video as well on this tutorial?

Thanks!
Old 2015-09-08, 9:54pm
Hello?

The one on the website is now a PDF. There were too many people having issues downloading/playing the file. So I changed it to a pdf.

There is still a video version of this cabochon tutorial that can be viewed by joining my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/avenuebeads

Patreon is a monthly subscription thing i'm using to upload lots of videos/demos/tutorials so be sure and check that out for the cabochon tutorial (both pdf and video version) and my other how-tos taken from my live video streaming.