Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-04-28, 11:40am
MacGalver

I am definitely up for trading tutorials with other authors! Is anybody still doing this? If you have a tutorial to trade and would like to have a copy of my button mandrel tutorial, please let me know!

Jo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-04-28, 11:52am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Oh Yes Please Jo! =) Our tuts are here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/radiantmind?section_id=6364064

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

Old 2010-04-28, 12:21pm

I only have the one but would love to trade with people if they are interested.
Terri

Old 2010-04-28, 12:23pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Aww- Terri that is an adorable Honey Bee Tut! I would love to trade for any of our tuts- convo me from our Etsy shop if you find some you like =) Jenelle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/radiantmind?section_id=6364064

|
|
|
|

Old 2010-04-28, 12:58pm
MacGalver

Terri I would be glad to trade with you! PM me.

Jo

Old 2010-04-28, 5:36pm

I'd love to trade you Jo!!
Terri

Old 2010-04-28, 6:29pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

What an awesome thing you started, Mary!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-04-28, 6:43pm

What a cool idea!
Unfortunately, all mine are wire wrap tutorials and not glass.

My Facebook
Old 2010-04-28, 7:23pm
Mary Lockwood

I don't think that matters at all, Jewlie...at least it wouldn't to me. I'd be happy to trade for wire tutorials.

~~Mary

Old 2010-04-28, 7:33pm
Cat Winx

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
What an awesome thing you started, Mary!
I agree with Squid and everyone else who's said so, Mary... absotively posilutely brilliant idea! (love it when a good plan comes together :}

Rachel Kat

Old 2010-04-28, 7:44pm
Mary Lockwood

Thanks, guys!

I know I'm making out like a bandit. I hope others are happy with their trades as well.

~~Mary

Old 2010-04-28, 8:55pm
MacGalver

I agree ~ great idea, Mary! Jewlie, I'd be delighted to trade with you, my only problem would be picking which tut to trade for! I love your designs.

Jo

Old 2010-04-29, 9:47am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Yay- having so much fun trading!

Interested in ANY type of tutorial, glass or other-so feel free to convo/message if any of our tuts interest you.

Thanks again Jo & Terri !♥ Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2010-05-01, 7:08am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

i would trade mine or other tutorials as well

Anybody up for a trade

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 2010-05-01, 5:00pm
MacGalver

Chrissy I would be delighted to trade my button mandrel tut for your silver glass tut! If you would like to do this, please PM me.

Jo

Old 2010-05-04, 2:40pm
Isinglass Design

Well, I would love to trade! I just finished my first tut- it's a 3-d flower tut. I need some feedback badly. And I have nearly no tuts myself, so I'm open! If you, Mary, or someone else is interested, just let me know.

Laurie
Old 2010-05-13, 11:27am

If anyone wants to trade for the honey bee tutorial send me a pm.
Terri