Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2008-07-11, 4:13pm

Default Pasadena Bead and Design Show

Is anyone familiar with this show? Or her other production/show a Tucson--To Bead True Blue?

Thanks,
Rickie
Old 2008-07-11, 6:32pm
I speak Murrini!

I got an invite to show...I don't know about them, so I'm hoping to get some better feedback also.

Here's the link and website info. I got via email:

http://www.pasadenabeadanddesignshow.com/

Looks interesting and inviting. At this point, though, I haven't been able to figure out what the fees are to show...

~DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-07-11, 8:11pm

DeAnne,

I got an invite too and wrote for fees...spaces run $600-$1100 depending what size you want and which room you are in. I can forward you the info she sent me if you'll pm me your email address! I just don't know if I have the inventory to do something like that and for 4 days! Just wanted to see if someone had experience with their company/shows before!

Rickie
Old 2008-07-22, 11:34pm
I speak Murrini!

Hi Rickie!

Sorry for the long delay in replying to your polite sharing of info. here...

I gotta say right now, as "mid-range" as these fees may be compared to other spaces at some of the better known shows, it's just a bit too steep for me to even consider doing on my own. I wonder how many vendors they would allow to participate/share per space; if it would be worth splitting/sharing several ways? I think this would take some of the stress of having enough inventory per person as well as adding variety to the booth...

Hummmm?

DeAnne in Arcadia (just a few miles from Ye Olde Pasadena!)

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2008-07-23, 8:01am

No problem. I decided at this late date, I really don't have the inventory or time to make sufficient for this years show, but I thought I'd go check it out to see how the show is and maybe see about the next one. Like you, I think a shared booth would be the way to go with the cost both of the booth and travel back and forth. I didn't ask about the possibility, and at least for the August show it's really too late with my depleted inventory for me to make it worthwhile for this show anyway!

Take care!
Rickie
Old 2008-07-23, 8:06am
Etched Metal Rocks...

You can probably search To Bead True Blue on here and get some insights...many vendors (lots of LE ones) were quite dissatisfied with the Tucson venue a year or so ago. The venue had a lot to do with it. Checking it out beforehand is probably a good idea. Let us know what you find out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.