Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2006-10-16, 1:54pm

Question Bead shows in Europe in November/early December?

I will be in Spain from most of November and maybe the first part of December. The woman I am staying with really wants us to go to a bead show while I am there. She is new to the area and doesn't know of any. Do any of you know of any bead shows anywhere in Europe that would be worth making a trip to while I am there? We're looking for Gems, pearls, lampwork, metals, etc. Any ideas? Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Monica

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-10-16, 3:31pm
In the line of fire

England may have something. Maybe this link will give you a lead or a contact. http://www.beadworkersguild.org.uk/
Have a great time!

Old 2006-10-16, 3:34pm
In the line of fire

If you want to jump over the Mediterranian to Israel, I'll take you shopping! We have a good selection here and available beds!

Old 2006-10-16, 5:38pm

My friend, An, from the Netherlands says there is a big 5 day beadshow there from November 1 through 5. You can email her for more info at info@annabella.nl if you'd be interested. Also, I think they just had one or will be having one soon near Frankfurt...
Rickie
Old 2006-10-17, 12:37pm

Oh...Scott...rub it in! have fun in Spain!!! I wondered if you left yet. Did you get the email list?

Robyn big hug and say hi to Amnon too.

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]
Old 2006-10-19, 10:41pm

Default Thank you!

Thank you all so much. I am always impressed with what a great resource this forum site is. Everyone is always very willing to help and offer resources. I will pay it forward when I can. I will look into your suggestions.
Take care.
Monica