Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-11-21, 6:28pm

Default Ireland, May 2009 Beadventure

Marjorie Langston and Terry Hale will be co-teaching "The Magic of Glass, Fire and Precious Metals" in County Mayo, Ireland. Trip dates are May 7-15, 2009. Details can be found at halefireglass.com or beadventures.com.
There are still a couple of spaces available. This is a Beadventure and those of you who have been fortunate enough to participate in one of their trips before know this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Marjorie
Old 2008-12-12, 1:54pm

I really wish I could go, especially after just attending a week long class given by Terry Hale. She was wonderful and I learned a great deal. But my daughter will be graduating from college. I will be trying to take a class with Terry at some point in the future.
Old 2008-12-23, 5:40am

Default Do you go to the studio of Cheryl Cobern Browne?

Her studio is in the most beautiful Location overlooking the ocian and Islands and her house ware you sleep and eat is wonderfull!
You should put a Picture.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by beauxbead; 2008-12-23 at 5:46am.
Old 2008-12-24, 4:42am

Yes - we will be at Cheryl's studio/home. In fact, she is in the process of building a brand new studio on the property next to the original house. The new studio will be finished and ready for us in May!

There are lots of pictures from our 2007 trip at halefireglass.com.

Marjorie
Old 2008-12-24, 9:25am

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyofit View Post
I really wish I could go, especially after just attending a week long class given by Terry Hale. She was wonderful and I learned a great deal. But my daughter will be graduating from college. I will be trying to take a class with Terry at some point in the future.
I told you she'd understand if you missed it! You were a delight in class and I hope we can get together again soon! Thanks for the kudos, btw! )

Here's a picture of Cheryl's home/studio where we'll stay. Her brand spanking new studio next door should be ready for us come May!

And here's a view from the front of her home, overlooking Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick:

And if that's not enough to entice you, here's a link to a whole bunch of pictures from our trip in 2007!

Last edited by tehale; 2008-12-24 at 9:27am. Reason: Sad spelling!
Old 2008-12-25, 2:38pm

Nice I will see you there. Merry Christmas

Old 2009-01-01, 5:04pm

Beau-
"Nice I will see you there." Does that mean you are planning to join us on this trip? You would be a most welcome and delightful addition to the group!

Marjorie
Old 2009-01-15, 5:16pm

One seat left, folks....you know you wanna' come with us!