Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-01-23, 12:24pm

Default BEST BEAD SHOW - Tucson (Feb 1 - 5)

Hi everyone,

wondering who we will see at the show? Vendors, buyers, droolers?

Soft Flex Company will be in our usual spot along the far back wall of the main hall (gym) at THE BEST BEAD SHOW. We have a few NEW things going on this year in the booth:

1) The first 50 orders each day of the show will receive a FREE 10-ft spool of colored Soft Flex beading wire! This will also be the first show where the book "Show Your Colors" will be available for purchase. The authors, Jamie and Sara, will both be in the booth demoing and available to sign copies.

2) Sharon Hessoun, the author of "Wire Knitting On a Spool", will be demoing in our booth two different days:
Wednesday (opening day) from 3pm - 5pm
Saturday from 1pm - 3pm

She will be demoing using our Craft Wire and Soft Flex beading wire on knitting spools.

As usual, we will have our entire line of Soft Flex beading wire and Craft Wire, as well as a huge selection of gemstones!

Hope to see many of you there!!

Jenny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-01-23, 7:23pm
Bigger, longer, and uncut

I'll be peddling beads at table 218 in the North Pavilion.

Last edited by evvybuns; 2012-01-24 at 4:02pm. Reason: Change of plans
Old 2012-01-23, 8:19pm
I heart boro

I will be there, booth G-204, it's my first time in Tucson, looking forward to meeting fellow bead makers

, artistically created by published glass & jewelry artist
on the Glamorous Oregon Coast.

Old 2012-01-24, 7:28am

We will be there PS-103. Metal Clay (with new metals to show), GlassClay, Handmade Clay Findings, and Steampunk finding.
Mary, McDuck Creations will be right there beside me.
I'm excited and look forward to seeing everyone, and being in Tucson.
Geneva
Old 2012-01-24, 1:47pm

Ross and I will be in our ABR booths all week! For all you 104 workers, we have probably the most exciting deal on Precision 104 Color, that you will ever see anywhere! I mean, it's a blowout deal. Don't miss it!

We will also have tons of unique, odd, and first quality boro rod and tubing at crazy low prices!

This 104 deal though, you guys won't believe it.

Old 2012-01-25, 7:32am

I'll be there - my first time as well! My table is G-107. Very excited and nervous too!

Old 2012-01-26, 11:06am
Fusing Glass

I will be with Geneva in booth PS-103. Look for my McDuck Creations Findings and the NEW Sirius System and findings!!!! And artists selling beads to fit my findings.
Old 2012-01-27, 7:08am

Quote:
Ross and I will be in our ABR booths all week! For all you 104 workers, we have probably the most exciting deal on Precision 104 Color, that you will ever see anywhere! I mean, it's a blowout deal. Don't miss it!
Love to find great deals on glass! Can't wait!

Old 2012-01-28, 6:39pm
Ex-lurker

I'll be there too! Third year at Best Bead and in the same spot (H-5) next to the big room. Can't wait....

"Life is a journey - travel it well"
Old 2012-01-28, 6:57pm

Barb and I will be in the front door to the right. Next to the Japanese beadmakers.