Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-07-24, 11:55am
moth to the flame

Default Where is LB Supplys?

Has anyone bought from or seen Jon posting lately?

I remember his daughter had a tournament but that was like 3 weeks ago and
I haven't seen him back since. I have tried to contact him and heard nothing back since Monday.

I hope they are ok!

Jon, where are you???!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2008-07-24, 3:36pm
frozen glass pimp

Hi, I am here.
your free glass order has been shipped out.

I will be around.

Jon
Quote:
Has anyone bought from or seen Jon posting lately?

I remember his daughter had a tournament but that was like 3 weeks ago and
I haven't seen him back since. I have tried to contact him and heard nothing back since Monday.

I hope they are ok!

Jon, where are you???!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and my new ebay listing

Email:

Order Phone: 541-733-4007
Old 2008-07-24, 3:46pm
Trying to Hope!

I was worried about them too
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I called and chatted for a while there fine
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You should see Renata's amazing beads on ebay there so pretty

I cant remember the name maybe she or John will pop in here with a link

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2008-07-24, 4:58pm
moth to the flame

Quote:
Hi, I am here.
your free glass order has been shipped out.

I will be around.

Jon
Thanks Jon!!!

I was worried since you didn't reply to my PM or my email. Glad you all are doing ok!

Although it may seem like it was only "about" the free glass, it wasn't.
I missed seeing your posts, it was kind of weird not seeing them around.

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2008-07-25, 3:34am
Happiness is....

Jon,
I'm glad you posted again, I went and looked for your posts and specials earlier this week too. Didn't find any, and have been thinking of you both. Hope all is well.

A Crickett and 2 5lp oxycons
Old 2008-07-25, 3:47pm
just plain silly

Yeah, I missed you too
Hope all is well.

Suzanne
Old 2008-07-25, 4:04pm
Evil Glass Enabler

It's great to see you back, Jon. I got my stuff. Thanks!
Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2008-07-25, 5:58pm

I was worried too ladies! I finally phoned them last evening to check up on them. The traveling ended late last week, as ALyssa's Team made the finals~Alyssa's Softball team finished 3rd in the state~! Pretty awesome, congrats Alyssa~

Miss you Jon & Renate!
Hugs
one-armed Lynnie

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2008-07-28, 10:48am
Sandi

Does anyone have a phone number for LBSupplys?

Thanks,
Sandi

Old 2008-07-28, 12:29pm
Sandi

Never mind....he contacted me.

Sandi

Old 2008-07-28, 6:21pm
frozen glass pimp

hi, OK , OK , Ok here are a the links to her beads on ebay and etsy.com

and

thank you for all your support, Jon
Quote:
I was worried about them too
I called and chatted for a while there fine
You should see Renata's amazing beads on ebay there so pretty

I cant remember the name maybe she or John will pop in here with a link

and my new ebay listing

Email:

Order Phone: 541-733-4007
Old 2008-07-28, 6:26pm

Jon, those links should be in your sig, too.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon