Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-05-20, 5:25pm

Default CROSS-PROMO with CGBeads, Zoozii & Lori Bergmann

Would you like to get a Small Round CGBeadroller for free?
How about a Zoozii Straight Sided Lentil Trio?
Or a copy of Bead Style Magazine, April 2013 issue with Lori Bergmann's Zebra Beads tutorial along with the beads from the article?

Go here for details (please visit all three for the full story)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(click on her blog)

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-05-22, 12:41am

Awesome promo - I spent this morning following up your respective links and entering!! What I found in my 'travels' was your videos on using bead rollers - they were SO helpful!! Similar principles of use can also apply to some of my brass presses, so this afternoon was a chance to go practice. Thanks, I attacked my beads with renewed enthusiasm

Nikki OBrien

Old 2013-05-22, 3:09am

He he well can say the same as Bubble, my eys is going in X X after seeing all the tut's, so it is time to sit down at the touchs tomorrow...

Thanks Ann

my blog:
Old 2013-05-22, 7:32am

Hm, I never think about promoting the videos, thanks.

And ya, there are lots of tuts and tips on all three sights, glad you guys had fun surfing.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-05-24, 9:16pm

Here is another tutorial to play with during your next torch time, folks! This uses CGBeads Roller and our Presses, together! Happy Torching!

My Daughter and Husband Wrote a book.

The Car Catch-all...the most useful non-lampworking item ever!