Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2014-03-04, 6:49pm

Default Silver tubing from Rio Grande

Does anyone purchase silver tubing for Pandora Compatible beads from Rio? If so, can you tell me exactly what you order.

I usually get it from Ginko, but there is a shortage of tubing on their site right now and I think it's a good opportunity to try Rio's product...just as a back up.

Thanks in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-03-04, 6:58pm
Uh Oh....

Rio's tubing is too thick to use if you want it to fit onto a Pandora bracelet. Ginko has some in stock here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6202121..._home_active_1

And you can buy the same from Indian Jewelry Supply here: https://eclient.ijsinc.com/eshop/def...ADD6C66E2BE0#c

Last edited by mewkittie; 2014-03-04 at 7:07pm.
Old 2014-03-04, 7:49pm

IJS is out as of last week. We both are waiting on our shipment, which was estimated at two weeks. Cross your fingers for an earlier date. I think I have three or four tubes in stock.

Ginko Beads
Old 2014-03-04, 7:58pm

I have several in stock as well if you are in a jam.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-03-04, 8:29pm

Thanks Deb! Julie, I did not realize you sold tubing. Good to know!