No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2010-07-29, 8:27pm
Catnip Pusher

Default "Item Condition" Now Required on eBay

What is everyone using? New Without Tags? New With Tags? Can't leave it blank anymore, and there isn't an option for a New Handmade item.

Aimee
Old 2010-07-29, 9:08pm

I use "New with Tags" but I do put tags on mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-07-29, 9:28pm

I used new without tags.
Old 2010-07-29, 11:21pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

I use new with tags.
There are no tags on it, but hey - there's a business card coming with the beads

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2010-07-30, 8:04am
Lampworkaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarus Beads View Post
I use new with tags.
There are no tags on it, but hey - there's a business card coming with the beads
I like the way you think.

I hope ebay adds some options such as "New Handcrafted"!

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2010-07-30, 8:12am
Storm Queen

I've been using new without tags. I'm really not sure customers even pay attention to that when they're buying beads from someone they know made them themselves.

Old 2010-07-30, 8:37am
Against the Grain

I use new without tags.

Old 2010-07-30, 9:45am
Catnip Pusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
I'm really not sure customers even pay attention to that when they're buying beads from someone they know made them themselves.
You're probably right Amy! I used New Without Tags, just 'cause I had to use something.

We should begin to pressure eBay into adding a New Handcrafted option. It will undoubtedly take forever...

Aimee
Old 2010-07-30, 10:30am
To bead Yeah! ;)

Me too "new without tags"
I think most people realise that handcrafted beads don't come with shop kind of tags with pricing or barcodes etc

_
NEW "Marble Twist" tut!
HOLLOW BEAD, 3D SQUARES for hollow beads, Rose Murrini and Multi Murrini tut, JETZT alle in DEUTSCH erhältlich!
Old 2010-07-30, 12:19pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erose View Post
I hope ebay adds some options such as "New Handcrafted"!
Agree, I think that would be the best solution!

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2010-07-31, 6:51am
Life is change. Love it

I use 'new with tags' just to make sure people know the beads are coming from me, not a reseller.

Old 2010-07-31, 8:15am

If anyone is interested, this is a great place to get tags for your beads. I think it makes the bead look so nice when sending off to the buyer.

Check them out. And you can make your own designs too.

http://www.dolphinbead.com/

Old 2010-07-31, 10:23am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

I use new without tags.

Ebay:
Old 2010-07-31, 10:58am

New with tags, on the same theory that a business card is a tag...

ETA: Full eBay specs for this description:

New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon

Last edited by NLC Beads; 2010-07-31 at 11:30am.