Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-10-13, 6:53am
Midnight Torcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcr@color-country.net View Post
Yeah San, I tried your advise and got the plain beads to really show off the silver in the double helix. And it came out beautiful on yellow ocher focal beads. I had to send them off in an exchange, but, torching today and will get some pieces to post in the next few days. Your suggestion worked really well and amazing color!
Woohoo!!!
Glad to hear it worked!

Love to see pics if you have them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-10-18, 10:55pm
Just me

So many gorgeous beads in this thread and here I am with my humble offerings. *sigh*

I finally got some time to play with this glass a little.
My results were okay, definately want to play again after I do some more reading up though.
Any way this first bead is a black base with C-70 thread stringers, got some neat blues in there and the glass webbed up when I cooked it.

This one is a black base with C-75.
It's okay, didn't get much color but I went sparingly with the C-75. Not sure how to work it.

Old 2007-10-18, 11:32pm
yukue fumei

WOW!!!
Cool reactions! I love it!
hmmm..maybe I need to dig these colors out and try them.....

nagi

Old 2007-11-06, 2:41am
Midnight Torcher

Finally getting 'round to posting this--this is T-28. I really love this stuff, the variety of colors you can get in stringer is amazing! From amber to pinks, purples and blues--reduce and you get a silvery finish. Yum!

Still hoping Jed will consider making more...

Old 2007-11-06, 10:16am
yukue fumei

WOW!
That is a gorgeous bead!!!

nagi

Old 2007-11-06, 11:25am
MonaRAEbeads.com

Location: I live in the Sierras, between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.

H25 silver purple flattened dots

H25 some encased, some not, some reduced, some not

H25 no special treatment

to get 15% off my beads

Old 2007-11-06, 11:39am
yukue fumei

WOW!
Beautiful work Monarae!

nagi