Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-08-22, 1:13pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default make waVes. :) Beginning e-book

Make Waves with Sand & Sea Foam A beginning Tutorial on making a Sea Scape Lentil, use this e-book to get started creating your own natural Ocean Scene Beads~ http://sfdglassbeads.etsy.com

This e-book is located in our Etsy Shop, 10 pages, 38 pictures, bonus material, 1.52mb PDF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-22, 4:14pm
formerly JewelsByJenny

Ooh Ooh!! I just got one Beautiful beads!

Jenny

Old 2008-08-22, 5:25pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Jenny =^.^= Have fun!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-22, 6:12pm
passionate about pets

I bought one too...those beads are so pretty.....I can't wait to try it

*StOrM*

Nortel Minor- Natural gas & Oxycon

Old 2008-08-22, 6:20pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Just sent it, thanks StOrM

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-22, 6:54pm

You know these things are as addicting as glass cause I just got mine too!
Old 2008-08-22, 7:03pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

lol! (Addicting to write too)
and I LOVE your Glass Cats! =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-22, 7:15pm

That looks good to me.

Rose Leslie
Old 2008-08-22, 7:18pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thanks Leslie, happy glass melting

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-22, 8:19pm
passionate about pets

Such an easy tutorial to read.....I am sure when i get to the torch tomorrow i will have fun making them.

can you tell me what enamel is made out of? is it ground up glass in powder form or is it something else?

*StOrM*

Old 2008-08-22, 10:33pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

I just PM'd you some info on that Storm =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-23, 6:23am
Lover of all things color

Got mine, just waiting for it to be delivered in email. Wahooooo

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-08-23, 9:05am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Hi Jan, sent Thanks & Enjoy!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-23, 9:44am
Lover of all things color

Got it, thanks so much, it looks great.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-08-23, 9:46am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Great! I hope to see some wave bead pictures popping up here soon!

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-23, 12:20pm
passionate about pets

Thanks for the info Janelle. I still don't feel well enough to torch today (stupid sinus cold) I am dizzy today so i might have pictures in a few days.....I only have 1 enamel I got in a RAOGK it looks like a sea foam green color i am sure that will do just fine at least to practice with.

*StOrM*

Old 2008-08-23, 12:57pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

HI Storm, hope you get to feeling better! That enamel color sounds like it will be really pretty, can't wait to see how it comes out

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-23, 1:20pm
passionate about pets

I f i am doing better later today i will go and try some.....the only thing that will be different is i also don't have a press yet I will just have to mash them flat

*StOrM*

Old 2008-08-23, 1:30pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

that's ok Dan started out making the Ocean Scenes on flat tab focals just using mashers, I am sure it will come out cool =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-08-23, 6:43pm
Colors outside the lines

Okay, I just bought both of your tutorials. Can't wait to try them out.

Leah
Old 2008-08-23, 8:04pm
Crazy Snake Lady

I bought it earlier and can't wait to see it! Speaking of which, please send it to my work email. My personal email can't handle big files. I sent you a convo about it.
Old 2008-08-23, 8:56pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Leah

Laurie I just resent that, thanks for letting me know =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-09-04, 8:54pm
Feuer,Flamme and Tattoo's

Since blues are my fave colors, I bought the tut too.
now I wait with baited breath , lol just kidding. It will come to those who wait.
Sorry but my job kept me up the last 26 hours, I must be sleep depraved, I might fall asleep soon.
Katja
Old 2008-09-05, 6:46am
Dangerous Woman

Resistance is futile. I just got hem both.

Hello. My name is Nancy and I'm a tutorial addict.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2008-09-05, 1:15pm
Feuer,Flamme and Tattoo's

after some hours of sleep last night I got my tut this morning.
Cool, Katja
Old 2008-09-05, 9:21pm
passionate about pets

i still have not made any yet
I also have been so busy with my job by the time i get home it is too late to start the kiln and in the morning i am running around .....i KNOW i will have time this weekend (sundays mondays are my weekends ) I will try this technique.....

*StOrM*

Old 2008-09-06, 9:17am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Nancy & Katja, hope you enjoy the tut

Yes I keep peeking back here to see if you had posted any pics for me Storm-I haven't seen any of the beads made from this tutorial yet, ants in my pants lol

hope you get a chance to play with fire on your weekend coming up =^.^=

|
|
|
|

Old 2008-09-06, 5:42pm
passionate about pets

I think i can get to the torch tomorrow.....I hate it when i have time to work but if i am not in my Glass making mood nothing at the torch works for me..... and i seem to waste alot of glass then. I am putting out a great beading day tomorrow

*StOrM*

Old 2008-09-12, 6:44am
Life is change. Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by StOrM View Post
I think i can get to the torch tomorrow.....I hate it when i have time to work but if i am not in my Glass making mood nothing at the torch works for me..... and i seem to waste alot of glass then. I am putting out a great beading day tomorrow
Don't forget your respirator if you are working enamels!

Old 2008-09-12, 9:40pm
passionate about pets

Carolyn - I have one .....and i used it.....

my beads look stupid......so i will not post them...i only made two.....

*StOrM*