Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2017-09-22, 1:13pm

Default Lisa Fletcher: Jan 27-28 Fresno CA

LISA FLETCHER WILL BE AT SCARAB GLASS WORKS JAN. 27TH-28TH 2018 FRESNO CALIFORNIA.

Her class description: Among the techniques you will learn in this class are layering, twisting, encasing and shaping beautiful base beads perfect for showcasing that awesome murrini you have been collecting for years. You will also learn how I cover a bead with thin stripes that swirl from end to end. Another fun technique I will teach is an easy and perfect way to encase beads that eliminates almost all of those pesky little bubbles that we try to avoid in our beads.

The big petal beads will be another canvas for layering glass, including silver glass, to create unique and interesting shades and colors. I think all of us have accumulated lots and lots of glass that we haven’t used and I want to show you how much fun it is to experiment with what you already have. Making petal beads of this size requires some extra steps that you will learn to insure your success!

Give us a call to reserve your seat

Scarab Glass Works
729 Divisadero
Fresno CA 93721
(559) 486-5480