Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2011-08-20, 12:36pm

Default Any experience with Squarespace for hosting?

I need to find a new hosting service, Intuit/Homestead is really not Mac-friendly . The reviews I've found on the web say that Squarespace is one of the most Mac-friendly sites. I'm doing this on my own, have slim to no HTML or other web-building knowledge at this point, so right now need a site that is easy to work with from my computer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-08-22, 1:04am
professional gimme fiver

OMG! I use Squarespace and love it. I've used several hosts before and I find this to be the most user friendly. My website is in my signature, you can check it out. If you don't know any html, that's ok, Squarespace uses widgets which are simply click and drag.

Old 2011-08-22, 6:02pm

Thanks Alexis! Love your site!
One of the things I really like so far is that Squarespace gives you a real 2 weeks trial use - you don't have to give them a CC number until that 2 weeks is over rather than having the onus to cancel be on you if you don't like it, like with most hosting services.

Old 2011-08-23, 11:59pm
professional gimme fiver

Yes, I liked that free 2 week trial, too! Before the 2 weeks were up I knew I loved it. Also, there are a bunch of templates you can use to set up your site and they have a nice analytics reporting system.