Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2016-08-16, 7:56am

Default Frantz Art Glass-NEW Website-We take PayPal!!

Hi everyone

We have officially opened our NEW Website. We now take PayPal as payment for orders!

Take a look, place an order and let us know if we can do anything to make your shopping experience the best it can be.

Just go to:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks folks
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your friends at Frantz Art Glass

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2016-08-16, 9:38am
Queen of the milo field

Wow! Took a look ---- Big changes, for sure.

And adding another payment option? You devil you!

Do we need to re-sign up for the weekly flier?

dj
Old 2016-08-16, 10:05am

I finally browsed it today. A few oops I saw and definitely different navigation which will take some getting used to. Did update my account info which was a pain but found an old invoice with my account number. PayPal is an awesome feature of the new site, so glad you were able to offer it
Old 2016-08-16, 10:22am

Default Good To Go!

Quote:
Wow! Took a look ---- Big changes, for sure.

And adding another payment option? You devil you!

Do we need to re-sign up for the weekly flier?

dj
You do not need to re-sign up for the weekly flier.

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2016-08-16, 4:42pm
Slogan Challenged...

A few links I clicked on didn't take me anywhere, I had to refresh the new pages to get there. Not sure what causes that.

Looks good so far, otherwise. Will check it out more later.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-08-16, 6:07pm

The navigation is great, I think - very easy to find things now!

Old 2016-08-17, 9:11am
Burning through glass

There are some broken links on your newsletter page (dichro and funhouse), but the website looks great Mike!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2016-08-17, 2:11pm
Queen of the milo field

Those links seem to work now.

I didn't find the Fun House at first.
Under Products, of course.

dj
Old 2016-08-17, 6:15pm

Just to let you know Mike, when I go to your new site and click on one of your sale item links, I'm getting the error message that 'this page can't be found". So I guess this needs some attention.

Lynx, Midrange, Scorpion Regalia Oxycon
Old 2016-08-17, 6:19pm
Slogan Challenged...

Phyllis, that is what I found. But if you then refresh the page, it comes up

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-08-18, 12:30am
Naysayer

I can't log in, I take it we don't need to sign up again so ?
I tried to retrieve password and it says email address can't be found.

I see, you have to go here,
and update your info I guess.

Last edited by Ravenesque; 2016-08-18 at 12:35am.
Old 2016-08-18, 6:36am

Hi Folks!

If anyone is having a problem logging on or transferring your account to the new website, please call us! We are here to help

Just call: 800.839.6712, press 0 and ask for Sales.

Write an email to:

We are here M-F, 7am-3pm (PT) Please let us know if we can assist you.

The comments we are receiving are all positive and customers are enjoying the ease of navigation, improvements on devices and PayPal!!

We still want all feedback so we can keep refining this site to best meet the needs of our customers-please let us know where we can improve!

The Torch Website:

Old 2016-08-18, 3:29pm

I could not get shipping estimate for Ontario. It did not like my postal code. It worked in old site.
Old 2016-08-18, 9:36pm

Love the new site. Can easily find what I am looking for. Account transferred, Super easy !!
Old 2016-08-28, 7:04pm

Mike

When I accessed my account for the first time I only found my last 4 orders, did the rest of order history get dropped? Thanks. Becky
Old 2016-09-01, 12:38pm
Chief Creative Goddess

Gotta do a shout out to the speed at which this is getting packed and shipped--thanks so much Mr Frantz! My second order in 2 weeks (shhh, don't tell the DH) and both have been superfast--much obliged!

Old 2016-09-01, 2:21pm

Default Old Invoices

Quote:
Mike

When I accessed my account for the first time I only found my last 4 orders, did the rest of order history get dropped? Thanks. Becky
There should be records for the past 5 years. If you had multiple accounts, you may have accessed those under that particular name.

If you need more help, please give us a call, we are here to help.

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2016-09-01, 2:22pm

Default Thank you

Quote:
Gotta do a shout out to the speed at which this is getting packed and shipped--thanks so much Mr Frantz! My second order in 2 weeks (shhh, don't tell the DH) and both have been superfast--much obliged!
Thank You for your kind words.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2016-09-01, 2:27pm

Whenever I put something into my cart, the web site freezes and I have to go back and re enter the site to add another item. It has been a very frustrating experience. I did place an order but it took me about an hour and I was not a happy camper. I tried to order this week and the cart kept freezing, so I gave up. The frustration was not worth it. So, I guess I won't be ordering until the cart freezing situation is fixed. This will save me lots of money since it's too difficult to buy glass.
Old 2016-09-01, 3:15pm

Default Freezin Up

Quote:
Whenever I put something into my cart, the web site freezes and I have to go back and re enter the site to add another item. It has been a very frustrating experience. I did place an order but it took me about an hour and I was not a happy camper. I tried to order this week and the cart kept freezing, so I gave up. The frustration was not worth it. So, I guess I won't be ordering until the cart freezing situation is fixed. This will save me lots of money since it's too difficult to buy glass.
This is the first we have heard of this problem. I do know that each time you select an item you have to either continue shopping or go to the checkout.

But if this is not the problem, please give us a call and we can walk you through and fix the problem so you will have no problem spending your money.

Thank You

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2016-09-01, 4:19pm

Actually, I had sent your company an email last week about this problem and received a reply saying that they were referring it to your tech department, but yesterday I still had the same problem . Next time, I'm on your web site and if I still have the same problem, I will call you and have someone step me through .
Old 2016-09-02, 10:28am

Default Order History Update

Quote:
There should be records for the past 5 years. If you had multiple accounts, you may have accessed those under that particular name.

If you need more help, please give us a call, we are here to help.

Mike Frantz
UPDATE: I have just spoken with our tech department and I was incorrect when I said the records are available Online, actually they go back 3 months currently online. We are looking into options.

You can always call us anytime and we can send you copies of any past invoices that we have in-house up to 5 years ago. No problem!

Mike

The Torch Website: