Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-08-21, 8:05am

Default Intense black question

I know the 5 to 10 percent rule for different coe frit, would that also apply to intense black on 96 coe glass. I would pull a hair thin stringer to get the web look, It would be a lot less then 5 percent.
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail:
Old 2013-08-21, 9:06am

I believe you cannot put any 104 together with 96. You can do it the other way around though. It's the lead content in the reduction 96 glass that makes it able to be added to the 104 in small quantities. 96 does make an intense black though, well I have it in frit form.

Old 2013-08-21, 9:33am

Thanks, that makes sense.
Bob

e-mail: