Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-07-26, 1:51pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Default I added a new page...

My son was telling a school counselor about what it is that I do, and her response was "oh, she's kinda like an artist"... That kinda bugs me, I'm not sure why. I like to draw, I like computer graphics, I just don't have the time any more except to do stuff for my websites and fliers for the store and the like. It took me a very long time to call myself an artist (before I ever even knew what lampwork beads were)... and even though some people don't think bead makers are artists', I really think that some are. I strive to be one of them. Anyway, I decided to add a new page to my PrimaDonnaBeads.com website with some of the artwork I've done in the past...

http://www.primadonnabeads.com/page/myart

You don't have to comment but feel free to do so. I just wanted to share it with you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-07-31, 5:56pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Well, I just checked out your site and I can positively confirm that you are absolutely an artist. And a damn good one at that!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2008-07-31, 6:19pm

Yep she is

Geez Donna
You need to put stuff up at the shop.

SL

Old 2008-07-31, 6:37pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Oh! Thank you so much... I just got all teary eyed. You made my day!

Old 2008-07-31, 6:48pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

You just wanted an excuse to show off your tattoos....

Dang girl, you are multi talented!

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2008-07-31, 6:53pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Who'da thunk it, huh?

And I like my tattoos, I want to do my whole back...

Old 2008-08-02, 1:45pm
yukue fumei

you are an artist
you are an artist
you are an artist
you are an artist
you are an artist

nagi

Old 2008-08-02, 1:51pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Thank You Denise

Old 2008-08-02, 2:29pm
yukue fumei

oh, and PS: you are an artist

nagi

Old 2008-08-04, 4:57am

You designed your tats? Awesome. I've always let someone else do that, but I'd let you design one for me.
My Etsy

SRA
#H135
Old 2008-08-04, 9:42am
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachertracey View Post
You designed your tats? Awesome. I've always let someone else do that, but I'd let you design one for me.
Yes, I did. I really wanted something that was mine. Not something modified from something chosen out of a book or something. The moon was just a drawing at first, not intended to be a tattoo but I had another (very ugly tat) that needed to be covered up so I used this moon to do that... the fairy/butterfly was intended to be a tattoo from the start.

Thanks for all the compliments you guys I never intended this as way to go fishing for compliments, I really just wanted to share... and kinda vent about my kids school counselor... My poor boy has an even rougher time trying to explain what it is that I do than I do.