Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2015-12-12, 3:25pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Talking New FB Group for Rustica Fans

I've created a group on Facebook which I plan to open in the next week or so, which encompasses 'alternative' tastes, from boho to dirty hippie. From earthy to ethereal. From utilitarian to aesthetic. And from cheap and cheerful, to breathtakingly expensive. The only rule I have for the latter is not to sell themselves short..

The rules are many - the document is extremely wordy - but much of that wordiness is about explaining what is ok, as much as what isn't.
It's not up and running yet, but I think I might have all the necessary and responsible wordiness in place, based on experience as an admin on other groups, and as a buyer as well as a seller.
My hope is that other media and products can be offered by other artists and artisans, and that the whole world can be involved.

Anyway, if any of you who are also into rustic things would like a sneak peek (it's only words so far), you can find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/465923516944261/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA# P107
Old 2015-12-13, 2:52am
Slogan Challenged...

Love the idea Di and it sounds like fun! See ya there

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-12-20, 5:59pm

What a great idea Di! I have a question- it shows how little I know of Facebook. lol What size should the pictures be? Can they come from your computer or need to be uploaded online first?

Old 2015-12-20, 6:08pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Oh! Kristin, I missed you post Thank you

You can upload directly, Rebecca The only rule with the pics is that there's only one image in the main listing post, and two more can be posted as comments
I struggle with choosing one good photo/angle, so a collage solves that problem for me

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107