Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2015-12-09, 1:42pm
ManBearPig

Default Want to win some glass?

It's simple. Go to my Facebook page, read the linked article, send something, and then post that you did. One winner (or more) will win a free piece from me.

https://www.facebook.com/chadktrent/...20?pnref=story

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-12-10, 1:14pm
Marble Lover

Error:

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Is it only visible to "friends"?

-BEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
It's simple. Go to my Facebook page, read the linked article, send something, and then post that you did. One winner (or more) will win a free piece from me.

https://www.facebook.com/chadktrent/...20?pnref=story
Old 2015-12-10, 2:57pm
ManBearPig

May be. Facebook is weird like that sometimes.

Old 2015-12-10, 7:27pm
Senior Moment

*sob* It won't let me play either.

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2015-12-11, 8:31am
Marble Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
May be. Facebook is weird like that sometimes.
You should be able to mark that individual post as public so it doesn't block people.

-BEP
Old 2015-12-11, 8:39am
ManBearPig

Try it now...

Old 2015-12-11, 8:40am
Marble Lover

Worked!

-BEP
Old 2015-12-11, 9:43am
Senior Moment

Yay, it worked!

I had actually read about Safyre yesterday here: http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/10/hundre...-five-5556312/

Name:  pvu8eph.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  48.1 KB

LOL As you can see, she's been inundated with cards; they're gonna need a bigger card tree. And if you read the article, you'll note there's a crowd funding page. Her aunt's family is going thru some major financial issues, so I sent a little $ instead, since Safyre is doing so well in the card dep't

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.