Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-04-05, 8:23pm

Thumbs up April Blend Contest!!!

One of my lampworkers counted up her Iron Mounted blends and has a huge total of 92!!!! Can anyone beat that?????

Count up your Iron Mountain Frit blends and post the total by the end of April. The person with the most blends will receive a sample of each blend that you don't have to make your set complete!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...

Last edited by ThatFritGirl; 2014-04-10 at 10:54am.
Old 2014-04-06, 6:59am

My first 7 are arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to try them out! I know that's not going to win anything - but maybe by this time next year I'll have a larger collection...

"I'd rather have glassy friends than classy friends."
Old 2014-04-06, 12:58pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

I only have 59

Thanks

Micki

Old 2014-04-06, 6:09pm

Woo-Hoo Micki! Michelle, great start! I began with one, and look what happened....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-04-09, 12:14pm

OMG, I just saw this- LMAO good going Michelle : )
Leslie has the best frits on the planet!!!
Old 2014-04-09, 6:15pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aww, thanks Karrina!!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-04-29, 10:51am

Two days left to get your counts in!!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-04-30, 2:25pm

Talking

oops I mis spoke, I have 97 frits
Old 2014-04-30, 5:06pm

ROFL!!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-04-30, 10:28pm
Ooh - I could use that!

I only have the 3 that arrived on Saturday.
Old 2014-05-01, 7:35am

Laura, that's a great start though. Included in your frit is a special frit bug that makes you have a strong desire to acquire new, beautiful blends! I don't think that there's an antidote though....

Leslie
Frit Happens...