AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-02-05, 11:21am
Goddess

Arrow LavenderCreek Mask Tutorial Ready!

Edit: I wanted to let you all know that I've adjusted the base price of all of my tutorials, they are now just $20.00 and will remain at this price.
The goddess tutorial is still $18.00.
If you buy through Etsy they are all $1.00 more due to the higher fees I have to pay there. Buying directly through my website is the best way to go, not only is it cheaper, but it is also instant download!. If you click on the main banner below in my sig. it will take you directly to the tutorial section on my website.
Happy Torching!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished the final edit on the mask tutorial and it is in my webshop available via instant download. Not only will you learn to make my mask but you will learn how I use enamels. This tutorial is 55 pages of detailed instruction and over 125 full color high quality images. There is an "At a Glance" section in the back which is "images only" for ease in printing. Click on the banner in my signature line for more info and purchasing. I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, there are no exotic ingredients needed, Effetre glass, Iris Orange, silver and gold leaf, silver glass of your choice and some Thompson enamels. The enamels really aren't necessary to make a gorgeous mask bead if you don't want to use them or don't have any.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LavenderCreek; 2011-07-05 at 9:40pm.
Old 2011-02-05, 11:22am
Goddess

Now off to eat dinner!

Old 2011-02-05, 12:03pm
MacGalver

Congratulations on finishing the tut! It looks terrific!

Jo

Old 2011-02-05, 12:12pm
beads....mmmm

ooooohhhhh! This looks interesting!! Thanks!

::
Old 2011-02-05, 1:55pm
Goddess

Thank you!

Old 2011-02-05, 2:03pm

Got one.It is fabulous.Excellant technique descriptions
and amazing photos.
I love masks and have admired them for years.
They are all over my house and I can't wait to apply this
tutorial to glass.
Thanks Teresa.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2011-02-05, 3:46pm
Bravewarrior stumblinbatt

The anticipation was sweet, but having this tutorial in front of me is even sweeter!!

Beautifully presented, wonderfully informative, clear, concise & easy to follow as I knew it would be. Teresa you Rock!!
I have to mention how easy the payment & download process was too - magic. Three clicks & it was done - no mucking around!!

I'm with Karen in that I have masks (& quite a bit of other tribal art) around my house... I can't wait to try & apply some of the design ideas to beads.

~
~
~
Old 2011-02-06, 1:39am
Goddess

I'm so happy that you girls are pleased with it! And I appreciate the feedback.

Deb you have been waiting so long and so patiently, I have thought about you during these past few days hoping you would be pleased. Now I want to see masks from you! Back on that torch woman

Old 2011-02-06, 1:41am
Goddess

Oh, I meant to add that I'm really pleased with the new payment/delivery system, it seems to work so well, glad you like it too.

Old 2011-02-06, 6:15am
Knob Creek Glass

It is wonderful. And I love being able to get it fast!
Old 2011-02-06, 9:19am

Wow, another fantastic tutorial Teresa, thank you.
I think Deb hit the nail on the head in her earlier post... "Beautifully presented, wonderfully informative, clear, concise & easy to follow" ...my sentiments exactly
I can't wait to have a go tomorrow.

Old 2011-02-06, 11:41am
Goddess

Thank you Barbara and Judith, enjoy!
I hope to see some masks really soon!

Old 2011-02-08, 6:13pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderCreek View Post
...I hope to see some masks really soon!
Me too!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2011-02-09, 12:54am
Goddess

I knew I couldn't be the only one De. I'm trying to wait patiently, but it's been a whole 4 days! Someone must have made a mask by now. Pleeese, I wanna see

Old 2011-02-09, 1:00am
Resident hippie

I'm having to tweak a few things in the studio before I can torch again. I love the tut and will have a go as soon as I'm sorted. Oh and the weather has to get warmer too. Brrrr it's cold out there.
I'll see you in April Teresa - WooHoo! Really looking forward to it.

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Old 2011-02-09, 2:04am
Goddess

Hi Anna, wow are you still having freezing weather? It's finally warmed up here, now it's just "normal" cold
I'm looking forward to seeing you again too. I wish I could spend a bit more time there, I don't think there is even time for lunch at the weavers place (can't remember the name!).

Old 2011-02-09, 3:59am
Resident hippie

Aw shucks that's a shame - Avoca Handweavers is always worth a visit. Maybe another time!

Old 2011-02-09, 11:57am

Default Download Issues

I absolutely can not wait until I can sit and work on this. I have tried the download once at the office and no go. I will have to wait now til I get home to try again. Sure hope it comes through! Looks like such fun.
Thanks for the time and the detail in the tut!!
Old 2011-02-09, 12:06pm
Resident hippie

It's great, isn't it? And the photos are wonderful.

Old 2011-02-09, 1:42pm
Goddess

Cynthia, let me know if you have any more problems. I haven't heard from anyone who had problems with the download so maybe it's just a fluke or something weird with your office set-up? Don't worry though, we'll get it to you one way or the other! Keep me informed.

Old 2011-02-09, 2:28pm
Fire Monkey

Teresa, I love your masks! I'm really looking forward to seeing what people come up with from your tutorial.

Old 2011-02-10, 2:43am
Goddess

Thank you Holly! Ditto!

Old 2011-02-12, 9:54pm
Unmedicated since '62

whoo hoo - pouring rain here so now i can snug up with a new tutorial, cake and coffee

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2011-02-13, 2:36am
Goddess

Sounds like lovely torching weather Deb, cake and coffee sounds good too, wish I could join you!

Old 2011-02-17, 3:51am
Goddess

Come on you guys, don't be shy! You're giving me a complex here. I need to see what you've done with the tutorial, pleeeese

Old 2011-02-18, 1:30am
Goddess

Teena started a thread in the Gallery showing her first go with the tutorial. Her mask turned out great! Thanks Teena!
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=187564

Old 2011-07-05, 9:40pm
Goddess

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I've adjusted the base price of all of my tutorials, they are now just $20.00 and will remain at this price.
Note: If you buy through Etsy they are all $1.00 more due to the higher fees I have to pay there.
Buying directly through my website is the best way to go, not only is it cheaper, but it is also instant download! If you click on the main banner below in my sig. it will take you directly to the tutorial section on my website.
Happy Torching!

Old 2011-07-07, 5:29am
Resident hippie

Quote:
That has to be the best value for one of the best tutorials ever!

Old 2011-07-07, 9:00am
Goddess

Thank you Anna!

You certainly do make some gorgeous goddess beads. Wish I could take all the credit for that, but no way, you have the magic goddess touch

Old 2011-07-07, 9:01am
Resident hippie

Quote:
Thank you Anna!

You certainly do make some gorgeous goddess beads. Wish I could take all the credit for that, but no way, you have the magic goddess touch
Aw shucks Teresa -
That really means a lot.